This is why the Browns/Bears are linked to JG

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or he could think Garoppolo is better than all of these QB's. Pace has been scouting Jimmy since he was in New Orleans, I think he would know what he is getting into.

I would hope this is the case if he does it. I hope I'm wrong if he pulls the trigger because I think Jimmy will not be a franchise QB.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why wouldn't he go #1 then? any potential franchise QB trumps a pass rusher right? or are there too many questions regarding any of these QB's that the Browns would rather have JG?
He might but there is a one D player with an astronomical grade, the Browns took 2 QBs last year and also have pick #12. I certainly wouldn't mind Garrett but I think he'll be gone by 3 as well. You keep painting me into the QB or bust at #3 segment and I am not. I have already pointed you to my top 3. You, on the other hand, are advocating no QB at #3 under any circumstances and that's what I don't agree with because I like Trubisky's potential more than somebody like Goff.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can't argue with that. Personally, I hope the other 2 make their moves and leave Trubiskly for us.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pft. I'll take the word of our message board GM's before listening to professional scouts. I mean, like, duh.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think one goes by 3.