This is why you dont want Rex Ryan

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Loved the comments on the Colin Cowherd show today on this subject... Basically comparing Belichick's approach of rarely promising much to over the top Rex Ryan promising the #1 defense next season after the bills finished with the #4 defense... I believe.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It does make me wonder if the Bills plan on keeping their assistants, or if Rex is going to clean house......

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what does this have to do with the Bears?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I much rather have a coach that declares "This team is NOT going to the playoffs". God you are such a fucking dope.
Cause boisterous claims in life are a good thing. Real men do it, not talk about doing it then fail. Moron

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Cause boisterous claims in life are a good thing. Real men do it, not talk about doing it then fail. Moron

When Ditka joined the Bears as head coach he promised a superbowl in 3 years. I bet you didn't have a problem with that Grandpa.

Bears93

Liked Posts:
This clown makes promises his team can't keep. In another article he talks about how the Bills are going to be bullies
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/14/rex-ryan-the-bills-are-going-to-the-playoffs/

Agreed he also pretty much said the quarterback position in buffalo right now is irrelevant and that a QB isn't a necessity, in other words obviously. Sounds like he's gonna make the same mistake in Buffalo as he did in New York. They'll probably have a good defense and 8 different starting QB's.