This offense looked

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Like an offense that didn't play a single snap against live competition in the pre season. Can we knock this nonsense off now? Trubs was absolutely terrible and was making the same bad plays as last season. Missing open receivers, poor footwork, over throws etc. Ive given him a pass for two seasons but this season he needs to show he can be a qb that can win us a championship or at the very least be a qb who isnt going to hold this team back from winning one.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
abysmal:
all of these: dreadful, awful, terrible, frightful, atrocious, disgraceful, deplorable, shameful, woeful, hopeless, lamentable, laughable, substandard, poor, inadequate, inferior, unsatisfactory; lackluster

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
WE COULD HAVE HAD MAHOMES AND JUJU INSTEAD OF TRUBISKY AND RED NECK BIGFOOT. THINK ABOUT THAT.

^ my last post in the Bears' forum for the year. Congrats @aaronitout. See ya fellas in the bar and B&I

I appreciate you manning up to your word in this ban bet, but are we seriously gonna honor some terrible Packer troll like that???

You stay put and I will just ban the worthless Packer troll instead.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The thing that burns the most is how many times as a bear fan has the team built a super Defense and now for a change might of built talent on offense that can be super but the one thing that is always missing is QB and then this team ends up getting old and you have to see people leave and start over again

The packers just keep getting hall of game QB's and getting bailed out of this kind of shit because of it

i hope the bears one day can do this I am 30 years old and for most of my life I have watched such great defenses that should of won so many games and maybe even super bowls go down the drain because of no offense for the most part expect for a couple good years and now we have so many weapons and it feels like we can never get that finally peace to put it all together its one game I am still behind Mitch and this team

But if this back fires on the bears we are going to watch all these great defenders walk and or get old and have there careers die in chicago just like the past bears defenses because we can never get a good QB to run with the good weapons we get on offense

Rodgers is excited because even know he is old if they do get it going and have a defense he finally doesn't have to do what he has always done and thats win despite his defense and thats what the bears are fighting expect its the opposite its winning despite having a good enough QB only unfortunately for the bears having a great QB can still get you a super bowl even when not having a great D unlike the other way around just a brutal loss just bad. The team has to be pretty down after this I am sure.

lets hope its all a dream but I am afaird I might die before I see this team even with all its weapons and nagy we don't have QB to run it we are just in big trouble.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
A ban bet with a user who threatens to break into other CCS posters’ homes should be null and void as far as I’m concerned. This internet predator had nothing to lose in this bet, so it was never really a valid wager.

Agreed.

It is too bad he did not start a thread about it as some sort of "Record".

Oh well...as the only Mod dumb enough to still be awake...I rule this ban bet as "never happened".

#FTP

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WE COULD HAVE HAD MAHOMES AND JUJU INSTEAD OF TRUBISKY AND RED NECK BIGFOOT. THINK ABOUT THAT.

^ my last post in the Bears' forum for the year. Congrats @aaronitout. See ya fellas in the bar and B&I

You know, it might have helped but lets be completely honest, I don't know if that would have even helped that much. Maybe we could have eeked out a win with Mahomes or maybe JuJu could have hauled in a pass or two but this team shot itself in the foot repeatedly.

We had 46 yards of rushing tonight. 46 yards. For all this talk about the multi-headed rushing monster that we supposedly have we managed an average of around 3.5 yards per carry. Most of our rushes ended up with one or two yards gained and put us in 2nd and long repeatedly. I don't care how good your passing offense is if you can't at least give some kind of semblence of a rushing attack you aren't going to do jack. They could just put five or six defensive backs out there, shut down any lanes and pin their ears back and go after the QB.

We got embarrassed on the offensive line tonight. Multiple holding calls, poor blocking and other unforced errors killed this team. Green Bay was just as pathetic but they had one drive and that was all they needed.