1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
tripe.1024x1024.jpg

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope this trade lights a fire under Trubs ass and the game slows down and the guy figures it out. It won’t happen and I’m ready for that.

What’s frustrating as hell is we have some really good things from Mitch and he seems like a great teammate but then he disappears for 3-5 game stretches. Unacceptable!!

Can we just once get a straight up baller behind center in Chicago?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope the comp is such that even goes to Foles. I really think the team and Mitch would benefit from 1/2 season of Foles behind center.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I hope the comp is such that even goes to Foles. I really think the team and Mitch would benefit from 1/2 season of Foles behind center.

I'm already fairly certain foles will look better than mitch in preseason and mitch will start week 1.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope this trade lights a fire under Trubs ass and the game slows down and the guy figures it out. It won’t happen and I’m ready for that.

When I watch that video with Wilbon...I gotta wonder if his Chicago connections are telling him Nagy is done with Mitch. That's what he seems to think. And Pace may not be too far behind in completely giving up. Like another guy said in this thread, there's no incentive to "ditch Mitch" right now. It will come next year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What a dumb thread.

Ahh yes one of the A1 posters on this forum has come online to contribute his wisdom towards derailing more threads.

Get grimson and HHM on here as well, stat.

Maybe CRM can hop on and tell us how bad mitch is and how great mahomes is also.

msadows

Liked Posts:
When I watch that video with Wilbon...I gotta wonder if his Chicago connections are telling him Nagy is done with Mitch. That's what he seems to think. And Pace may not be too far behind to completely giving up. Like another guy said in this thread, there's no incentive to "ditch Mitch" right now. It will come next year.

Wilbon has connections in the NFL? lol

I thought the only ppl who give a fuck about that dude are in basketball.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wilbon has connections in the NFL? lol

I thought the only ppl who give a fuck about that dude are in basketball.

I can respect that you're rooting for Mitch, but I think Foles is going to have to blow a knee out in camp to not be starting week one.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Well....one of them is the highest draft pick this franchise has ever made.

The other is making 5million dollars and is 31.

I think there is a "reason" to start one over the other. A heavy reason, actually. I just don't know if its a good one.
Do you honestly think that the Front office/coaching staff thinks that either one of these two QBs are the future of the franchise?

If we are not all in on getting a new QB next year, I will be surprised....

msadows

Liked Posts:
I can respect that you're rooting for Mitch, but I think Foles is going to have to blow a knee out in camp to not be starting week one.

I'm not rooting for mitch. I've been done thinking mitch is the future since the saints game last week. I think that was game 6.

I just don't think foles is much better, if any better. His track record has proven that outside one season and a playoff run.

I also don't think this is a "true" competition, as stated before. What do you expect pace/nagy to say to the media? That it isn't?

Until proven otherwise, Pace has always given his first round and 2nd round picks every opportunity to fail.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Do you honestly think that the Front office/coaching staff thinks that either one of these two QBs are the future of the franchise?

If we are not all in on getting a new QB next year, I will be surprised....

No.

I also think they still have a sliver of hope towards mitch being that guy, and they should considering the draft capital they used to get him.

Foles is definitely not that guy. The move always reeked desperation. Its a move to save pace's and nagy's job when mitch inevitably shits the bed. WHEN he will shit the bed is the topic that should be up for debate.

Shit, I won't be shocked if they draft a qb in the 2nd round this year if Eason/Hurts fall. Or maybe even take fromm if he somehow drops low enough(doubtful)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think it's Foles because he can assimilate this complex O immediately and be a great example for Mitch to mimic. he and Mitch are sort of opposites in terms of skill sets. Mitch may get a better understanding of reads, timing and pocket calm watching Foles.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think it's Foles because he can assimilate this complex O immediately and be a great example for Mitch to mimic.

He did it for one playoff run, other than that he's been very mediocre in this system.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He's about as good as mitch was in 2018.

Which should be more than good enough to win with. I doubt we ever see that 2018 mitch again.

Really tho all that matters is if this team can develop any type of run game. If we can't then both of these guys probably take turns failing.

One thing I do know is that foles can score a touchdown usually when called upon. Mitch usually can't.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He did it for one playoff run, other than that he's been very mediocre in this system.
Has nothing to do with knowing the O that will run some different plays for him vs Mitch. Whether he's better or not was not in any way my point. He does things Mitch needs to learn to do better. Also Foles starting and Mitch eventually needing to come in and play better would be a best case scenario for fan acceptance and the team alike.

Take your meds. Your on a rant again where you find fault with everything and nobody can be right about anything but you. Then you feel picked on.

Last edited:

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
No.

I also think they still have a sliver of hope towards mitch being that guy, and they should considering the draft capital they used to get him.

Foles is definitely not that guy. The move always reeked desperation. Its a move to save pace's and nagy's job when mitch inevitably shits the bed. WHEN he will shit the bed is the topic that should be up for debate.

Shit, I won't be shocked if they draft a qb in the 2nd round this year if Eason/Hurts fall. Or maybe even take fromm if he somehow drops low enough(doubtful)
You could be right that they are still holding on to hope for Mitch, and they brought Foles in to be the man when Trubs, shits the bed or gets hurt.

IF they do NOT choose to exercise the 5th year option, I think it will be abundantly clear they have given up on Mitch. BUT even if they do pick up his option it is still not certain that they "believe" in him, they might just be leaving their options open.

I just hope there is an open competition, but you might be right, Foles might need to be clearly better (painfully better) for them to move away from Mitch.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Has nothing to do with knowing the O that will run some different plays for him vs Mitch. Whether he's better or not was not in any way my point. He does things Mitch needs to learn to do better. Also Foles starting and Mitch eventually needing to come in and play better would be a best case scenario for fan acceptance and the team alike.

Take your meds. Your on a rant again where you find fault with everything and nobody can be right about anything but you. Then you feel picked on.

How am I wrong? You said he will start because he knows the system better. He might know it better, but it hasn't really led to amazing results outside of one playoff run.

He's a very very mediocre 31 year old bottom level starting QB.

Neither are good.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Like I said, foles is basically 2018 mitch.

That means either of them can win a "camp battle".

I just don't think a camp battle will exist, because qb competitions are rarely real. They are just fabricated for the media/fans who are sheep because it is what they want to hear.

Like someone else said, either

1) They know mitch sucks, and foles is starting but they don't want to go out and say they fucked up the #2 overall pick.

Or

2) They still have hope for mitch, and brought in foles to come in as an emergency plan like TEN did with Tanny last year.