This QB Competition Has To Be Completely Honest

mecha

Liked Posts:
Like I agree he's got more accolades than turdbiscuit, but I don't really think he's got much more talent.

Simple matter of the fact is we have probably the two best backup QB's in the league and zero starting caliber ones.

yeah, they said the same thing about Josh McCown. he was a worthless journeyman that was out of the league coaching high school football, and then comes to the Bears a 2nd time and becomes the greatest quarterback they ever had! because he.. threw less interceptions... that every defense coincidentally dropped most of.

I mean, fuck the win/loss record, he had less interceptions than Jay Cutler.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
HHM IS A 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS FROM 2000S.....FILM AT 11

msadows

Liked Posts:
yeah, they said the same thing about Josh McCown. he was a worthless journeyman that was out of the league coaching high school football, and then comes to the Bears a 2nd time and becomes the greatest quarterback they ever had! because he.. threw less interceptions... that every defense coincidentally dropped most of.

I mean, fuck the win/loss record, he had less interceptions than Jay Cutler.

One thing I am 100% certain of:

Whoever wins the backup job is gonna end up being chicagos favorite player by mid season. Lets be honest.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
If I were actually a girl, you wouldn't be obsessed with what my ass looks like.
If you were a girl you would have a fat, flat ass with dingleberrys hanging off of it AND smudge

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Bray will not be playing against 1st stringers like both Mitch and Foles will be, so Fales is not part of the competition for starting QB. 1)Mitch is a 2nd pick of the draft 2)Foles is being paid a shitload of $$$$ Bray has no reason to be part of this competition
So you are saying that it is not a fair competition then.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So you are saying that it is not a fair competition then.
It is fair, a third stringer practice squad player has no business being it it

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
It is fair, a third stringer practice squad player has no business being it it
Just like a player that played for a small school, was undrafted and bounced around the Arena and European leagues didn't deserve a chance in the NFL.

Tell that to Kurt Warner.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Just like a player that played for a small school, was undrafted and bounced around the Arena and European leagues didn't deserve a chance in the NFL.

Tell that to Kurt Warner.

sick burn, bro.

why does everyone hate HHM now? didn't you people spend like 3 years wanting him back?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I think we can all agree that HHM is a fucking idiot and Warden is the finest poster on the CCS

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think we can all agree that HHM is a fucking idiot and Warden is the finest poster on the CCS
Well if you are going to put it like that, I may never post here again.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace and Nagys jobs are on the line. They will start the guy who will win them games. I am sure they hope it is Trubisky but they don’t have the luxury to pussyfoot around with this another year.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I may never post here again.

I regret to inform you that would be a drastic breach of the terms you agreed to by accepting that CCS HOF tag. You are now bound to make at least 50 posts every month for as long as you still possess the physical/mental capabilities to do so for the remainder of your natural life or @Rush will be seeking legal recourse.

Thanks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I regret to inform you that would be a drastic breach of the terms you agreed to by accepting that CCS HOF tag. You are now bound to make at least 50 posts every month for as long as you still possess the physical/mental capabilities to do so for the remainder of your natural life or @Rush will be seeking legal recourse.

Thanks.
But this is literally the third HoF you guys have put on me. I cant keep posting on here forever wtf?