Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has anyone seen Erinout?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
How much would it suck if Fangio left to be the Packers Head Coach?

I think Mike Pettine is pretty good for them. Wouldn't make much sense to double down on defensive minds

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch looked like a Maserati today! The plays he made with his feet like the first down to Gabriel and then the one to Shaheen, OMG!

How bout a Porsche since Maserati is usually called a cheap man’s Ferrari lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll be the first to admit that prior to the mack signing, I thought the team would be at least a year away from this level of performance. I predicted eight and eight because they had a new head coach and needed to learn all the systems.

But what I am seeing right now isn't just a team that is going to come together and be good for a couple years and then fade away.

I've seen that before and I know what it looks like. The Lovie Smith era is exactly that.

I also know this team isn't smoke and mirrors. I know what that looks like. The 2001 team and the 2010 team were exactly that.

I know this looks like something I have seen on other teams but not for the Bears. We have a young coach who is a beautiful brilliant football mind. We have a young team that is one of the youngest in the league and yet plane at an extremely high level. And yet there still room for improvement, and we have a GM that excels in finding gold in the middle rounds as top-notch NFL programs do.

Folks, this is the start of a very long run of Chicago Bears dominance.

don't get me wrong, the defense will be good as it is for at most three to four years because that is the lifespan of an NFL defense. but you will have an offense by that point that will be competitive enough to allow the defense to turn over multiple times and always keep the Chicago Bears in the playoff picture.

What you are seeing is transcending. It's historic. No generation has ever seen the Bears be like this. You will have naysayers and doubters who will claim that the Bears were just lucky. They will say it's one year only. But take it from a guy who at the end of the 2004 season when the Bears had a shit offense, in a defense that only really came together in the last four games of the season, predicted that the Bears would be in the super bowl in 2 years - I can't predict titles but what I am going to tell you is the Chicago Bears are going to be very relevant as far as playoffs go for the next decade plus. I need to see more before I can predict titles but what I can tell you is this defense is capable of winning a title so long as Mitch plays the type of game he played today.

and beyond today, this isn't like the eagles and Vikings and jaguars of last year who have shit the bed this year. these bears are going to be very good for a very long time and those who love to hate on the Bears are going to be miserable for about the next 10 years...

I like your points and mostly agree except for the 10 year business

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Bill Zimmerman
@ZimmermanSXM
·
12m
With the loss today at the hands of #DaBears Aaron Rodgers has guaranteed himself his first losing record season since 2008, his first year as Packers' starting quarterback.

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm so damn grateful for this season and today's win. It's been a hell of a year for me, mostly good but with a lot of stress, family loss, etc, so for the Bears to come out and do what they've done this year is beyond believable. For me rooting is more than that, it's where I put a shit ton of passion and energy, so I definitely ride with the highs and lows as many of you do. My football IQ isn't the highest in terms of spotting plays or penalties before/as they occur, so I'm more of an in the moment viewer I guess, but I've learned a lot from posts here (probably a shocker for some readers here) and through other mediums. For them to be winning, for the Chicago Bears media to be absolutely on point with all their videos, with the Coach's #ClubDub, it's all just been an amazing fucking journey and I cannot wait to continue to be on it for the final two games of the regular season and now, into the post season.

WE'RE IN THE FUCKING PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna have to find a way to one of those games.

#BearDown

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
For the last decade the GB qb had made our good teams look bad and our bad teams look terrible...their reign of terror is over.

He has really lost a step(no need to talk TD-INT ratio) He often now misses passes he used to be able to make with his eyes shut. His durability is being challenged every year now too...

This next 2-3 years our window is wide open...knew pace would get us here, just didn’t know he’d find this good of a head coach.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This was great. Is there any where i can watch it again?

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I hope the Packers win the next two games to fuck up their draft position.

bossfan23

Liked Posts:
Somewhere John Fox is doing his best Obama impersonation by saying that the team playing at a high level because of him.

Think you've got your analogy backwards.

You see, the Traitor in Chief inherited a 4.5% unemployment rate and stock market setting all time records since 2013. He lived off of that inheritance (which is a theme throughout his life) for the first year of his time in office. Once his own budget, 19th century style tariffs, and tax policy took effect, we've now seen the stock market lose money over the last year and the deficit explode.

The analogy here would work if Fox had the Bears offense performing at high levels, then Nagy took over and the offense continued, at first, at about the same level, then slowed down during the second half of the season to an offensive rating lower than Fox's. Of course this would never happen, because Matt Nagy is a lot smarter than a felon masquerading as president.

Yes, that would be the accurate analogy. Follow me? Probably not but that's also not surprising given your original comment which lacks an factual backing. You're obviously a low level thinker, which explains the love for a man that has shown to be a traitor to the United States of America.

Pull your head out of your ass and cheer for the Bears. Leave the politics out of it or you will be called out on your bullshit.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Cathartic has three syllables. You can’t use that here.