Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
@gallagher can u see Marshall faulk in this highlight package? I would have edited my post in the other thread but I had that permission removed for some reason 😂
It was a mistake to send him to New York, that is for certain.

At least we got the all-time nobody, Dan Bazuin, out of it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is their a reaction to allow me to vomit at this post?

I feel as though my options do not capture my real-time reaction.

100% agree and please be thankful you are able to react to posts at all. Apparently my new "punishment" is having my ability to LIKE posts removed. Not sure how I'll ever recover.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Really set the bar that may never be met. Everyone thinks Matt Forte is up there but he was afraid to run between the tackles and got taken down by his shoelaces easily.

Really need to bring back the #beefback
I'll never forget when we met Thom at the W bar downtown after some movie he was making and nobody even knew he was the best Bears RB of all time, they just knew he was a film/TV star. I asked him to show me his biceps and then you had him put me in a headlock after we drank a few mojitos. What a cool dude, way cooler than Tank Johnson even tho he paid for those hos that one time.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Thomas Jones was the man, but my guy was Neal Anderson. In Tecmo Super Bowl for the NES, he was a proto-Marshall Faulk or Ladanian Tomlinson.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Really set the bar that may never be met. Everyone thinks Matt Forte is up there but he was afraid to run between the tackles and got taken down by his shoelaces easily.

Idiot

greg23

Liked Posts:

You really are an idiot

mecha

Liked Posts:
Thomas Jones was the man, but my guy was Neal Anderson. In Tecmo Super Bowl for the NES, he was a proto-Marshall Faulk or Ladanian Tomlinson.
Neal Anderson was awesome.

Thomas Jones was great but let's be real, he played 3 seasons for the Bears before getting traded to the Jets for a case of Gatorade.