Thought on Rose Injury

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Anyone think Rose is sitting out and really taking more time off to heal up for the playoffs? I mean Miami is not gaining any ground on us. As long as rose gets 5 games or so in before the post season I think he would bring an amazing amount of energy this post season.

CasterTroy

Liked Posts:
I feel like this would be ideal as well. Just let him sit for another 5 games or so. But I'm not confident we can hold the number one seed without him. Playing the Heat twice and OKC once could easily be the difference between 1 and 2. I'm sure he's dying to get back out there. And I feel like he's going to come out of the gate blasting to prove to everyone that the team is better with him.

Sam Smith predicted Celtics next Thursday and that seems likely. Although I feel like he could hold out until the first of our back to back games against the Knicks (and body Jeremy Lin). Does anyone think they'll monitor his minutes like they did Rips initially? Maybe a more pressing question is will they monitor Rips minutes as closely as last time? It seems like there's less concern for him aggravating his shoulder as there was his groin.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes I do. If the playoffs were today, he would be playing. Since the Bulls are winning, there's no reason in playing.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
I don't think he pretends to be injured (While I would suggest to any superstar this season to select some games to be out just to get some rest). Him not playing against the Heat means that he was injured badly. I just believe he is not taking any risks and the organization want him to be 1000% ready. Not feeling better or be able to play through some pain. To be as fresh as possible and fully healed. The same thing I believe for Rip Hamilton. He played games while not being 100% ready and got injured again so this time when he returns he will be ready for good.

Last edited: