Thoughts on Trubisky’s interview with Dan Patrick

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP is your typical dumbass fan looking to make up shit to push his agenda against our quarterback. (1) You know, the guy that the Bears ENTIRE locker room call their leader. (2) The guy that lead us to our first post season in six years. (3) Pro Bowl alternate. (4) Six touchdowns in a game. (5) 12 and 4 record. Bleeds Blue and Orange. Only second freaking year. Switch teams if you can't get behind this guy. (6)I've been watching this team for thirty plus years and have been the complete crap that has lined up behind center over those years. If you were a fan throughout that span you'd be a little more thankful for what we have. Go jump in the Chiefs board or Texans board and support whatever quarterback you think we should have gotten. I'm a true fan that appreciates the leadership and play of number 6!

1. Our quarterback? I didn’t know you owned him. Also stating facts about the QB’s many flaws is not really an “agenda”
2. Yeah because players are ALWAYS truthful when talking to the media. Deep down I bet they’re wishing Pace had drafted Mahomes or Watson just like all non meatball fans are.
3. He didn’t lead the Bears to the playoffs. The defense and Nagy’s (mostly) great coaching did.
4. Pro Bowl alternate. Real impressive.
5. Matt Flynn threw six touchdowns in a game back in 2011. Even the blind mouse finds the cheese once in a while.
6. Why would I switch teams over this? I didn’t know you had to be behind all 53 players on a team and never criticize them in order to be a “true fan”. I know, like the other mouth breathing meatballs on this site that you think you’re a member of the Bears but why do you have such an issue with someone rightfully criticizing mediocre players? Are you one of those guys who can’t handle someone having a different opinion than your’s?

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Bitchtits > twatwaffles

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So yesterday Trubisky (or Trubiaky as some people here like to call him) was on Dan Patrick’s radio show. Now for those who don’t know Dan has been struggling with a condition polymyalgia rheumatica for the last 7 years or so and Thursday he announced to his audience what he’s had to go through regarding that. So today Russell Wilson called him up on air to offer his thoughts and prayers to Dan during this trying time. It was very heartwarming. However the same could not be said about Trubisky. He instead opted to spend time talking about his shitty kale chips or whatever and arrogantly bragging about how he was the best football player at his high school (apparently how to act with humility and grace was not taught there). What an arrogant bastard. At the end he gave some half assed insincere well wishes to Dan. I was mortified.

TL: DR Trubisky is even more of a twatwaffle than even I had previously anticipated.
what kind of law enforcement officer says fucking "Twatwaffle"?
hold-on-there-you-fucktardanal-flap-did-you-just-go-7897603.png

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
@freddylamar is a big Cutler fan.

someone needs to update the CCS posting bots!

Side note, Dan Patrick interviews are always terrible. They are so mundane, but on the off chance that the interviewee starts rambling and might actually say something interesting, Patrick just interrupts them and fires off another boring question. Yawn.

Last edited:

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
1. It's an expression many fans use when they have spent a lifetime invested in a team.
2. So instead of taking what grown men have said on the record you'd rather choose to somehow read their mind and come up with the conclusion that deep down they would rather have another qb?
3. He's a captain on the team and leader of the offense. I agree we got to playoffs because of defense but the offense did their part also.
4. When was the Bears last Pro Bowl quarterback?
5. When did the last Bears quarterback throw 6 touchdowns in a game?
6. I'll agree with you on this. You have a right to your opinion and that comment was out of line. I personally like Mitch but we all have a right to our opinion. It just gets me upset to have one of the greatest seasons I've seen in a long time and still see fans complaining about a key piece to the Bears team.
Lastly, number 10!
Bear Down

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I listened to the Interview. Mitch was fine. He's not going to blow anyone away with charismatic interviews but who cares. It's obvious Mitch is all-in on Nagy and the organization. That's a good thing. He's definitely careful not to give anyone bulletin board material. He'll be vanilla in every interview. Beyond that, what's your problem with Mitch?

Some people have this hatred for Mitch because he wasn't "their guy" in the 2016 draft. I wasn't mine either but he's OUR (Bears Fans) QB. We watched him progress through year 1 in a REAL offensive system. 12-4 and a Division Champ in year 1. The guy has the desire to be the best he can and has the work ethic to back it up. Get off his ass and enjoy success for a change.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I listened to Trubisky/Trubiaky’s interview with Rich Eisen. So apparently they’re not kale chips but an endorsement for flavored protein chips. I guess the money he is stealing from the Bears isn’t enough for this greedy bastard.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I listened to the Interview. Mitch was fine. He's not going to blow anyone away with charismatic interviews but who cares. It's obvious Mitch is all-in on Nagy and the organization. That's a good thing. He's definitely careful not to give anyone bulletin board material. He'll be vanilla in every interview. Beyond that, what's your problem with Mitch?

Some people have this hatred for Mitch because he wasn't "their guy" in the 2016 draft. I wasn't mine either but he's OUR (Bears Fans) QB. We watched him progress through year 1 in a REAL offensive system. 12-4 and a Division Champ in year 1. The guy has the desire to be the best he can and has the work ethic to back it up. Get off his ass and enjoy success for a change.

I can completely separate on-the-field performance from off-the-field performance, though. Just sayin': Cutler was a more interesting interview. Mitch will be the better QB but Cutler will always be the more interesting guy to listen to.