Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Frankie Breakfast Sandwich (excuse me, MR. Frankie Breakfast Sandwich) is trying to be the new Newskool since he ran away. :lol:

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:
quote]

Frankie, I often wonder sometimes if your water source is spiked out there in China.

Yeah, the water's not as good here as it is back home. You're right on with that one.

How does Thomas effect Miller's FT ability?

No no...i wasn't saying that Miller missing those shots had anything to do with Thomas. I was saying that it was being traded late in the season that didn't permit Thomas and Miller to be as productive as they would have been if they were more comfortable and familiar with the team. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Did you forget to take your pills this morning?
I usually wait till the late afternoon to take my one and only pill of the day. My vitamins.

Tim Thomas is mediocre at best. Maybe if he actually had any sort of work ethic whatsoever, teams wouldn't be shipping him off every other month for Lion King tickets & a bag of balls.

With all respect for your opinion you might want to watch the clips from when he was with the Suns. Sure didn't look medicore to me. He saved the Suns season and the Suns were a good team. He got teams in a salary war that summer.

And Frank, Mark DID pick up & move, all the way to San Diego.

Did he really? Wow, I am very impressed. But was he moved three times? I'll give you one time...but in the same year? In 3 cities? Not quite...but nice try!

Even if you were getting paid 8 million...if you really think about it...

From Los Angeles to New York to Chicago...under the microscope that you'd be under...family to keep in tact...

I don't know dude. You sure about that?

You'd step out there and score 16 a night?

Also, 21 points a game was an exaggeration on my part but he did average 15 and 6 for Phoenix in 20 playoff games...dude was motivated and was only moved once that year. That's what happened the last time Chicago got rid of him. History is sure to repeat itself.

Liked Posts:
pinkizdead wrote:
yeah. sometime frank makes me wonder...

Creative writing has always been a hobby. Sometimes i know i get carried away. Just having a little fun.

Please don't read too far into it. Just having a little fun.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
no. it's never your writing style, it's always been everything else.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
I think Frankie Breakfast Sandwich (excuse me, MR. Frankie Breakfast Sandwich) is trying to be the new Newskool since he ran away. :lol:

Possibly the best line of the day right there. :laugh: :laugh:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Diddy1122 wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:

Possibly the best line of the day right there. :laugh: :laugh:
Don't tell me you don't see some similar types of posts. Though I can probably safely say that Skool is probably glad Timmy is out of here...again

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:

Thank you for throwing that "Mr" in there. It's nice to have that respect.

flipcyde23

Liked Posts:
Fuck Tim Thomas!!! The only thing good we got from Tim Thomas was a nickname for buying someone out: "The Tim Thomas Treatment"