Titans Hire Mike Vrabel as HC

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he has a good OC he plans on bringing with him. Maybe Difilippo will be his OC, or LaFleur

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Curious hire. A lot depends on who he brings in on the offensive side of the ball.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I don't understand this hire at all. He seems like a solid guy, but Mariotta needs some continuity in their offense if he is going to develop to his potential. Hiring a defensive HC won't get that done. Glad the Bears aren't going to do that with Trubs.

That isn't necessarily true. If he puts together a great offensive staff, Mariota will be developed.

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
Rumor is that his OC hire is Ohio St asst. OC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rumor is that his OC hire is Ohio St asst. OC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think he worked with Chip Kelly. In a way, I'm glad we got our OC before this was available, because I could easily see him reuniting with Mariota

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he has a good OC he plans on bringing with him. Maybe Difilippo will be his OC, or LaFleur

What’s up with LaFleur? Atlanta had no problem letting him go in a lateral move to LA and now McVay comes out and says that he won’t block LaFleur from looking for another OC job.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What’s up with LaFleur? Atlanta had no problem letting him go in a lateral move to LA and now McVay comes out and says that he won’t block LaFleur from looking for another OC job.

Exactly. That's two times that people have said "sure, take him". Makes me think he's not as valuable as people think he is. I don't get it either