Today has been a great day!

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Da Bears won and the puke lost, enjoy the day and let the bitching about the coaching and offense start tomorrow. Take the day off from it all and enjoy the 2 wins in a row, met the same wins as last season and relish the defense because it has been amazing. Don't forget

hqdefault.jpg

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go ahead smilebit, smile a bit. But throwing the ball seven times does not a professional football team make . . .

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This game was a John Fox wet dream.
Defense dominating and making plays for points.
Plodding offense makes no major errors.

Only thing he dislikes is the QB threw 7 times more than he would prefer.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Go ahead smilebit, smile a bit. But throwing the ball seven times does not a professional football team make . . .

I've got the rest of the week to bitch about all the shitty stuff that happened in the game but today, I just want my fellow Bears fans to enjoy the win, back to back wins for that matter, because it's been downright depressing as shit on this board even when we win. So get the shit out of your pants and in the shitter and enjoy a great fucking day!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you people think this shit can continue, you are sorely mistaken. There will be times when the Bears will need to score points and it isn't going to happen because of the shitty Fox run show. Conservative playcalling will get you no where in this league.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you people think this shit can continue, you are sorely mistaken. There will be times when the Bears will need to score points and it isn't going to happen because of the shitty Fox run show. Conservative playcalling will get you no where in this league.

Lol

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

modo, didn't you hear? You need to remove the shit from your pants and put it in the shitter. I know it sounds messy, but it simply must be done . . .

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with both sides to this. Enjoy the day though. Only dislike outcome is that MIN won again.

Guys, this O is working with limited skills at WR, and several players who should only get better over time, Mitch & Shaheen most of all. It's pretty cool to still be able to pull out a few wins over respectable opponents on a heavily front-ended schedule, knowing that it's basically practice-playtime for the O until they get better, and open up the playbook.

O-Line faced a tough D in CAR today, so run game shouldn't have been expecting another 170 yard rushing day. That said, the stupid penalties, offsides, & holding continues to just death-kill drives, often before they even start. That's gotta stop and has little to do with developing rookies. Mitch taking heavy and frequent pressure. 7 passes & how many sacks today 3 or 4? Stats were about 1 sack in 4 pass attempts last week too.

End on a positive: No turnovers by O, hence no loss like they did to MIN. (Mitch almost threw a pick, but was hard on himself post-game. He knows what he needs to do and is learning).

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Couldn't agree more. Bears win, pack loses, I scored 140 in non ppr fantasy. Zeke got me 40 points, great fucking day!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

mecha

Liked Posts:
Kizer got benched. after 2 interceptions. I wish it was that easy to erase Glennon. at least 2 other games were entirely winnable.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kizer got benched. after 2 interceptions. I wish it was that easy to erase Glennon. at least 2 other games were entirely winnable.
Yeah really. Isn't it crazy to think we're literally 2 drops in the endzone away from being 4 and 3. And almost just as close to 5 and 2.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a great feeling it is to want to watch the NFL highlight shows again. I don't do fantasy so there is I have no alterior reason to want to watch.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Name the last team, to average less than 200 yards passing per game,and less than 20 attempts per game, and make the playoffs? Here's your answer, NONE.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Name the last team, to average less than 200 yards passing per game,and less than 20 attempts per game, and make the playoffs? Here's your answer, NONE.

Playoffs? Lol. This team is overachieving who the hell expected playoffs? Just enjoy what we do have, and the back to back wins.