Today Nagy said him calling plays isn't the problem

greg23

Liked Posts:
BHVWGHC

Guy's been over his skis and way too self confident the entire time he's been here

They need to take away his play calling sheet and a few players he keeps putting out there in awful situations

Ginn punt returning
Patterson running back
Coward imitating an olineman
Etc, etc, etc

twetz

Liked Posts:
First offensive series features Ifedi with a holding call. Next offensive series starts inside the ten and features a dropped pass by Harris. It's not always bad coaching - the players have some responsibility in this mess.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Like really?! His arrogance on having to call plays will be his undoing...and it's evident with everyone who watches that that undoing is well underway.

I want this bozo gone, ASAP.
I have done an internal investigation on myself, and it turns out I've been doing am excellent job.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Not true leaders. Real leaders know they are fallible and lean on their appointees and peers in areas where they know they lack. Nagy is all hubris.

I suspect you are right about his ego. He has the next few weeks to show us what kind of leader he is.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
There were a few times down in the redzone where we went no TEs. I believe this included the play where Foles tried to go to Mooney and it was picked off.
It was Harris, Miller, Mooney and Arob

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
First offensive series features Ifedi with a holding call. Next offensive series starts inside the ten and features a dropped pass by Harris. It's not always bad coaching - the players have some responsibility in this mess.

Why are we throwing to Harris anyway? 2 weeks ago they said they need to gst Kmet involved. He gets 2 targets for over 40 yards and then they go away from him.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
His players simply cannot execute. He expects them to play at a higher level than they’ve shown they are capable of.

Nagy calls plays like the players don’t matter.

he might be a great play designer but those high production plays demand you have players that can execute them. And he doesn’t. Mobile QB helps the line and the WRs and the coach by buying time with his legs.

Nick is a statue. He simply can’t execute this offense.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I still want someone to explain the identity of Nagys offense after 3 seasons? What do the Bears do thats even just average on offense?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kmet should have been in not harris whose to blame there

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Harris shouldn't be running routes. He has stone hands