Toews Injured: Post Updates Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews leaves game with upper body injury. any updates, post em here.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
we are fucked

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
^Time for Beach show?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like no one. Johnson back in the lineup, where he should've stayed to begin with!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
^ Nice article

:shifty:

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
NO! :facepalm:

Agreed, everyone wants Kyle Beach up because of his draft status and he is a "big name" in Rockford. He looked awful in prospects and training camp. Also from what I have heard he has not been very impressive in Rockford.

Ben Smith should be on the Hawks, he can play center or wing and he has already showed he can raise his level of play at the NHL level.

After our performance last night, from what I heard being I was watching the WJC, this kicking us when we're down. Our 2nd best player and captain not on the ice is going to hurt.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, this will hurt. Keep feeding him that oatmeal shit that Soupy was eating last year.

Scott said he'll have to be more vocal with Toews down and out. I like the sound of that. Muhahahahahaha.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
being out 2 weeks, we should feel lucky. 2 weeks isnt shit, i dont care how many games we have in january. it could be alot worse, it could have been an injury resulting in surgery etc like hossa. be grateful its two weeks.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
hey, i dont like Beach personally.

Im saying that the Hawks have been dangling him out there to the fans as thee future, the next big thing...i can see it happening even though i dont want it

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
hey, i dont like Beach personally.

Im saying that the Hawks have been dangling him out there to the fans as thee future, the next big thing...i can see it happening even though i dont want it
I don't think they were "dangling" him in front of us. After the cap issues were resolved Stan Bowman said he would be looking at Kyle Beach to step into a roster spot because of his monster season in the WHL last year. He said Beach would get an opportunity like the rest of prospects and it would be up to him to lose the spot. Well he performed poorly in both camps and in the pre-season and lost his spot. Since then neither Bowman nor Coach Q have brought up Beach's name. In fact when asked about Makarov and Beach earlier in the season Quenneville flat out said neither were even close to being NHL ready.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
correct, but Beach has always been mentioned as a name to expect on the Blackhawks...

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
beach on the 4th line could be nasty.

and like morin was so much more "ready" :rolleyes:

the only reason he hasnt been called up is the cap.

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
beach on the 4th line could be nasty.

and like morin was so much more "ready" :rolleyes:

the only reason he hasnt been called up is the cap.

You're way off. Beach has shown us one thing, he is not NHL ready. At prospects camp I watched Marcus Kruger and Mathis Olimb make him look stupid and Beach would get angry and take runs at his teammates. Beach cannot play in his own end at all and he still has not learned to control his temper and play smart.

Jeremy Morin has shown he is NHL ready, his only issue is his foot speed and quickness. Morin is smaller than Beach but is more willing to go into corners for pucks and has the vision and playmaking ability moving down the ice. I am not saying Morin is 100% developed for the NHL game but he is far closer than Beach.

I would call up Ben Smith, Igor Makarov, or Mathis Olimb before I would Beach. It is not even like Beach has shown progression in Rockford yet, people are too hung up on his WHL season and draft status. Watch prospects, training camp, pre-season, or Icehogs games... you can tell he has talent to be developed to being an NHL regular but right now he is far from it.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
playing in the nhl is a bit different than playing in rockford, prospect camp, WHL etc...maybe morin looks good in rockford, but it has shown by watching him in the nhl stage he isnt ready, id much rather have beach out there than scott playing the wing.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think it's a matter of how well he skates, but rather can that shoulder of his withstand a hit without damaging it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.