Tom Brady is a BUST 2001 *Video*

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
18 TD, 12 Int this season. I will say it here Tom Brady is a bust and will never be an elite QB.

[video=youtube_share;lLcwi-PHyys]https://youtu.be/lLcwi-PHyys[/video]

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
2003: 23 TD, 12 Int.

Why is Brady getting worse?!!!???

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
18 TD, 12 Int this season. I will say it here Tom Brady is a bust and will never be an elite QB.

[video=youtube_share;lLcwi-PHyys]https://youtu.be/lLcwi-PHyys[/video]

Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th Round and not #2 overall. He had no pressure... Mitch has all the pressure and his prancing nancy boy ass can't take the heat.

Pretty cool stat about having more TDs than INTs tho... wonder what that's like.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th Round and not #2 overall. He had no pressure... Mitch has all the pressure and his prancing nancy boy ass can't take the heat.

Pretty cool stat about having more TDs than INTs tho... wonder what that's like.

Like that Peyton Manning guy? The former number one pick.

1998: 26 TD, 28 Int
1999: 26 TD, 15 Int

[video=youtube_share;xA6Z1XqBZj8]https://youtu.be/xA6Z1XqBZj8[/video]

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Grimson, dez actually has you comparing Downy to Manning.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
The simple truth is you can’t make any conclusions about a QB until at least 2-3 seasons of play. Especially for someone as green as biscuit was coming out. His numbers last year also don’t mean much to me with his weapons and fox/loggains. It’s been 2 games this year...obviously he needs to get better but people seriously need to chill out. Even if he played lights out for 2 games I wouldn’t get overly excited. I never thought he was going to be pro bowl caliber st all this year and expected him to make slow progressions throughout the season. Time will tell.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The simple truth is you can’t make any conclusions about a QB until at least 2-3 seasons of play. Especially for someone as green as biscuit was coming out. His numbers last year also don’t mean much to me with his weapons and fox/loggains. It’s been 2 games this year...obviously he needs to get better but people seriously need to chill out. Even if he played lights out for 2 games I wouldn’t get overly excited. I never thought he was going to be pro bowl caliber st all this year and expected him to make slow progressions throughout the season. Time will tell.

Bears can only fail so many times at picking QB's.