Tony Buzbee Lying about Police Reports

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson booked a session with a masseuse during which he “got completely naked, got an erection and asked her what she was going to do about that erection?”
According to who? I’m much more inclined to believe the actual victim then I am this Buzbee fuck.

He claims to not know the McNairs but I don’t believe him. Buzbee just seems like a slimy lawyer/person. This guy hosted a fundraiser for the Donald, then disavowed him after the pussy grab tape came out, then donated $500k to his election PAC. My point with this is the guy seems like someone who could give a fuck about these women and is more in this for his own notoriety and money.

He claimed the police contacted him.

He claimed these lawsuits are for the women and not money while seeking money.

He claims to not know the McNairs while they are his neighbors and both families are well connected in Houston.

These women very well may have a serious case against DW but this Buzbee guy just comes off (to me at least) as a scummy ambulance chaser.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wonder how the meatballs here would react if it were say.... someone that looked like Tom Brady..... for instance that was in this Watson situation.

I am guessing the same way they defended the former white house resident...
Or Robert kraft

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to who? I’m much more inclined to believe the actual victim then I am this Buzbee fuck.

He claims to not know the McNairs but I don’t believe him. Buzbee just seems like a slimy lawyer/person. This guy hosted a fundraiser for the Donald, then disavowed him after the pussy grab tape came out, then donated $500k to his election PAC. My point with this is the guy seems like someone who could give a fuck about these women and is more in this for his own notoriety and money.

He claimed the police contacted him.

He claimed these lawsuits are for the women and not money while seeking money.

He claims to not know the McNairs while they are his neighbors and both families are well connected in Houston.

These women very well may have a serious case against DW but this Buzbee guy just comes off (to me at least) as a scummy ambulance chaser.

It's what's stated in the lawsuit. Stuff like this:

Jane Doe said that she started crying and asked Watson to leave to which the quarterback allegedly replied: "I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don’t want anyone messing with mine."

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not really. At least his masseuse knew what the job was. Apparently, these women didn't but proving this is what matters right now
Masseuse was also part of a sex trafficking ring but you see how long kraft was in the limelight

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Masseuse was also part of a sex trafficking ring but you see how long kraft was in the limelight

Well true, which is just as unfortunate. But to me, sex work should be legal--as long as its not forced

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hiring someone for a job...and then pressuring them to touch your penis is wrong!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
You know who would never do any shit like this? Marc Trestman #character #integrity

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Hiring someone for a job...and then pressuring them to touch your penis is wrong!

Unless that job is specifically having them touch (amongst other acts) your peen. Robert Kraft and Jim Norton are wise men in this regard.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You know who would never do any shit like this? Marc Trestman #character #integrity
That's because he literally doesn't have any balls

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
First, the Robert Kraft arrest got a significant amount of media attention. To suggest otherwise is putting a narrative above truth. Second, his case was dismissed because his lawyers successfully suppressed the evidence. This wasn't a conspriracy. It's the damn fourth amendment. Third, fair or not, owner "controversies " almost never garner as much attention as it does with players (especially star players). Whether you think this is a set up or not, let's wait until the whole story is out before judgement.