Tony Fiammetta

Ndiff

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did anyone else notice Tony Fiammetta's play yesterday? He looked pretty solid as both a lead blocker and in pass protection to me. I thought he was an asset and actually stood out to me as a force. Maybe I'm just not used to us using a FB like we used him yesterday, but just wondering if anyone else saw what I thought I did!

Bear Down!

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Yeah I've liked what I saw on the big runs that Forte has had on the past 2 games, that's the only time I specifically check him out on the replays lol...gotta work on that. I think that Forte is a back that definitely benefits from having a FB though, as that extra split second for him to cut upfield benefits his skill set.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Did anyone else notice Tony Fiammetta's play yesterday? He looked pretty solid as both a lead blocker and in pass protection to me. I thought he was an asset and actually stood out to me as a force. Maybe I'm just not used to us using a FB like we used him yesterday, but just wondering if anyone else saw what I thought I did!

Bear Down!

Good call. He has been a solid blocker! I laugh when people wanted teabow to be a fullback. If you are a fullback you like laying hits on people.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Fiammetta threw a really nice block in the red zone right before we turned the ball over with that int....

I love the I formation... wish we used it more...