Tony Snell and Jimmy Butler Will Prosper Following Deng Trade To Cavaliers

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Snell will get minutes and both will have the chance to step up.

The Deng trade isn't much different than back when they traded Hinrich. Good smart players to have on a contending team at the price of a good smart player. Unfortunately both were going to be overpriced in the range of a very good player on a team that needed/needs to add a star. You don't want to overpay the middle of the roster when you really need someone at the top end.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, if they step up, it works for me.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Jimmy will be able to slide back into his natural position of SF, while Snell can get more minutes at SG.

I'm actually curious about how those two will look on the floor together in extended minutes.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jimmy will be able to slide back into his natural position of SF, while Snell can get more minutes at SG.

I'm actually curious about how those two will look on the floor together in extended minutes.

My Spidey senses are telling me some ridiculously streaky perimeter shooting, solid wind defense and some nights with full stat sheets. Hopefully they'll make a nice pair with some extended minutes together.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
It's pretty much a no-duh type of article. That site has floating template issues that go away when I turn off my tracker script(blocks cookie/location shares), so I might have to flag this site as suspicious.