TOo the Mitch doubters and haters

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
In all honesty, if Trubisky DIDN'T break out this week against a defense that has to play a guy who wasn't good enough to beat out Chris Conte, then there would be problems of a different sort.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
In all honesty, if Trubisky DIDN'T break out this week against a defense that has to play a guy who wasn't good enough to beat out Chris Conte, then there would be problems of a different sort.
Did you really think he was gonna breakout? yeah, it was his best chance, but most were just praying for improvement

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you didn't even doctor the screenshot right LOL!

You say #calledit on Friday but you photoshopped it to Saturday?

#failedit
lmao keep trying loser.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lmao keep trying loser.

Bro, you cant keep your story str8. Then u back it up with "proof" that literally conflicts what you claimed. Bro...

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Did you really think he was gonna breakout? yeah, it was his best chance, but most were just praying for improvement

True, but even 2Pac had to start out as a second-string rapper and dancer for Digital Underground.

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
The funny thing is most of these posters are people who gulp kool-aid every year, always thinking they'll be great. They're wrong over and over and over again, and the minute something great happens, it's all "fuck you haters we were right all along".

There’s a line from Bleacher Bums, that goes something like nobody ever lost money betting on the Cubs to lose after Labor Day (older show).
I saw a lot of that attitude with Trubisky haters. It was Bears QB have always been bad, odds are he is too. Knocking Trubisky and/or Pace seemed like low picking fruit.
Now we know what he could be, hopefully that changes things and people can look at him more objectively

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So does Aussie still have to go to California or does he go to the Outback?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
There’s a line from Bleacher Bums, that goes something like nobody ever lost money betting on the Cubs to lose after Labor Day (older show).
I saw a lot of that attitude with Trubisky haters. It was Bears QB have always been bad, odds are he is too. Knocking Trubisky and/or Pace seemed like low picking fruit.
Now we know what he could be, hopefully that changes things and people can look at him more objectively

My criticism of Trubisky was based factually on his play, my skepticism of Trubisky was based factually on his play. Thought that was obvious.

NFCnB

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Negative Nancies and Debbie Downers in this fan base, are quite amazing. Theyre already shitting on Mitchs record setting performance yesterday, saying "just wait until he has a shot game again" - so they can go back to whining, like the little bitches they are. Its a littel bit like Hillary voters waiting for economy to crash, just so they have a legitimate reason to attack Trump. IN other words - idiots

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Negative Nancies and Debbie Downers in this fan base, are quite amazing. Theyre already shitting on Mitchs record setting performance yesterday, saying "just wait until he has a shot game again" - so they can go back to whining, like the little bitches they are. Its a littel bit like Hillary voters waiting for economy to crash, just so they have a legitimate reason to attack Trump. IN other words - idiots

You suck at spelling you illiterate snowflake.

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
My criticism of Trubisky was based factually on his play, my skepticism of Trubisky was based factually on his play. Thought that was obvious.

Some were objective some were downright idiotic.
There were plenty of “he’ll never be any good” “he’s not accurate” “they should start Daniels” etc etc.
There were definitely things to worry about, still are but to write someone off (or predict greatness) this early in a career is just dumb

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Calm yourself ladd it was Tampa but glad to see Mitch and the Offense do well hopefully can carry it the rest of the year

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kevin Winston? Yawn......... Did you go to Denny's before the game Kevin?