Lol...yep

Their already a new member a hard time
tenor.gif

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Worst or best in your opinion?

See? Question is too confusing. Needs clarification.

How do we know if posters rank because they are a terrible poster or a troll? And if they make the list cause trolling, is it cause they are fucking annoying cause they fail miserably at trolling? Or cause they are an amazing troll sewing chaos everywhere they go?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
See? Question is too confusing. Needs clarification.

How do we know if posters rank because they are a terrible poster or a troll? And if they make the list cause trolling, is it cause they are fucking annoying cause they fail miserably at trolling? Or cause they are an amazing troll sewing chaos everywhere they go?
+1000
I like the sewing chaos part

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Thank god, someone has some common sense. Urblock would fix this place

BTW, rumor says there are only 4 posters allowed to post in the other forums. It's like tumbleweeds rolling through town
You were my first choice but I figured we aren’t worthy of even considering that possibility. With you as a mod, this place would soar to new heights that we aren’t even ready to think about.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Don't bother creating a thread about getting banned.... THEY will Delete it, like they did to me

Do not try to put @chibears55 in the same category as you. He critisized a mod and that mod used his authority to get even.

You, on the other hand made an alt, had muntiple conversations with your sock puppet while you "both" thank banged "eachother". You should have been gone then, why you are still here is a mystery. I predict this fool will be gone before training camp starts, at that point the site will not need Special person racist carnival freaks to drive traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.