Top 25 Chicago Blackhawks

hawksfanmd

Liked Posts:
[quote name="E Runs"]Where's the list?[/quote]

Sorry about that I added the link to the first post

Vince Vaughn doesn't deserve any mention except for being a Bandwagon fan who went to games when they were good.

Not a bad list. Wish Kaner would fit on there somewhere but I think he'll be in the top 10 if he stays with the Hawks past this contract.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Toews should be higher, even in his 3 years he's accomplished enough to be in the teens.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Not sure Zhamnov even deserves to be an honorable mention, although he was a serviceable player, he certainly wasn't anything special. Might as well put Havlat there while they are at it.

IMO Kaner deserves to be on the list.

Also how is Jonathan #2 on the captain list (ahead of guys like Cheli, Amonte, etc.. etc..) yet he is #25 on the overall list?

Not even an honorable mention for Seabrook? Yeah OK!

E Runs

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Ton"]Not sure Zhamnov even deserves to be an honorable mention, although he was a serviceable player, he certainly wasn't anything special. Might as well put Havlat there while they are at it.

Also how is Jonathan #2 on the captain list (ahead of guys like Cheli, Amonte, etc.. etc..) yet he is #25 on the overall list?

Not even an honorable mention for Seabrook? Yeah OK![/quote]

Keep in mind this is the same place (Bleecher Report) that floated the theory that Hawks should get Khabi back.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="Ton"]Not sure Zhamnov even deserves to be an honorable mention, although he was a serviceable player, he certainly wasn't anything special. Might as well put Havlat there while they are at it.

Not even an honorable mention for Seabrook? Yeah OK![/quote]

Not that I think Archie was an awesome player, but take a look at how his stats as a 'Hawk compares to other 'Hawks. He is ranked rather nicely from a 'Hawks stats perspective...and he did not always have the benefit of a strong cast (along with Amonte).

I agree on Kane. He should be on the list, but I struggle with whom to pull off.

[quote name="E Runs"]

Keep in mind this is the same place (Bleecher Report) that floated the theory that Hawks should get Khabi back.[/quote]

I think the bleacher report lands somewhere right above Rozner on my list of knowing what the fuck they are talking about most of the time. I think Eklund beats them both and that speaks volumes.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
[quote name="Ton"]Not sure Zhamnov even deserves to be an honorable mention, although he was a serviceable player, he certainly wasn't anything special. Might as well put Havlat there while they are at it.[/quote]

If they want to go that route, they could have put in Ed Belfour in there.... He was a great Hawk goalie before he ended up drinking the rest of his career away with other teams.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Why is this list even being discussed? Anyone can write for the Bleacher Report. Literally anyone. Just register for free, and BOOM, you can be Rozner without the pay check within minutes.