Top 5 Bears Running Backs

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Brock Forsey told a mutual friend that Lovie said he'd never have white starting running back. I was at the his one game where he tore it up. He was the start of Boise States rise.

1. Payton
2. Sayers
3. Grange
4. Anderson
5. Forte
Ur joking? If lovie said that what a racist piece of shit

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
agree with this. I like Forte, but the other people that rated Forte above Jones are kinda silly.

Better numbers

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
1. Payton
2. Sayers
3. Grange
4. Anderson
5. Forte
I agree with this list. I've seen highlights of Red Grange. He was that good. And more impressive than Anderson and Forte. Jones was good back and a great workhorse. But not as talented as Forte. Shame about Forte's injuries, but same said about Sayers.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Brock Forsey told a mutual friend that Lovie said he'd never have white starting running back. I was at the his one game where he tore it up. He was the start of Boise States rise.

1. Payton
2. Sayers
3. Grange
4. Anderson
5. Forte

I used to be neutral with Lovie Smith, but if this is true then I really dislike him now. Finding out that he told black people to vote for Barack Obama because he is/they are black made me lose respect for him, now I will lose even more respect for him for making another racist comment.

The Rooney Rule (I don't agree with the Rooney Rule, the rule is racist itself) didn't work in his favor this off season so he gets what he deserves.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I used to be neutral with Lovie Smith, but if this is true then I really dislike him now. Finding out that he told black people to vote for Barack Obama because he is/they are black made me lose respect for him, now I will lose even more respect for him for making another racist comment.

The Rooney Rule (I don't agree with the Rooney Rule, the rule is racist itself) didn't work in his favor this off season so he gets what he deserves.

Sorry, but I don't buy that he said that about Forsey. Just sketchy IMO.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:

Sorry, but I don't buy that he said that about Forsey. Just sketchy IMO.
I agree. I don't believe he said that about Forsey, or anyone else. Where's the proof? It's really contradictory to his long known character. He's a professed christian who's worked with and been close friends with "whites". He has whites in his starting lineup. Why would RB be a bizarrely special case? It's much more likely false than true. Why believe something more likely to be false?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I agree. I don't believe he said that about Forsey, or anyone else. Where's the proof? It's really contradictory to his long known character. He's a professed christian who's worked with and been close friends with "whites". He has whites in his starting lineup. Why would RB be a bizarrely special case? It's much more likely false than true. Why believe something more likely to be false?
Their was a article few years back where Lovie was slow on hiring because he wanted more black/"minority" coaches on the staff. Which is dumb as shit if that's the case.I have heard he endorsed Obama beacuse the color of his skin(white mom btw), and look how that has turned out. I'd hire a gay transvestite asian if he was an excellent playcaller. I'm sick of this whiney Tony Dungy/Rooney bullshit. Shutt he hell up, maybe the "minority" coach blew his interview, like the countless other "white" coaches who have over the years. god, it's annoying as hell. Every excuse in the book.

[video=youtube;Mh8mUia75k8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh8mUia75k8[/video]

NFL and Lovie can learn from this.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
It's not like Forsey was ever going to be the starting runningback in games not due to injury anyway, the actuality of a comment like that being made seems slim.

There is an awful lot of Jones/Forte on this list and I don't think either really deserve it above some of the careers of guys before in Bears history. Jones only had 3 years anyway, and had better years as a player with the Jets

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I heard Trestman said he'd never have a black punter. See everyone can do it!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It is a damned shame that the Nagurski who is the 3rd best running back in Bears history was only mentioned once.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Lol did anyone on here even watch Bronko Nagurski and Red Grange play? Does it make you sound "old and wise" to put the old school players ahead of the new school players?

Flyboy

Liked Posts:
1. Walter Payton
2. Gale Sayers
3. Neal Anderson
4. Thomas Jones
5. Matt Forte

I go with this one,but I don't rank them.
Each one was very different,and the times they played were different eras.
Sayers was the best pure runner of the bunch,but they all had their own styles.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lol did anyone on here even watch Bronko Nagurski and Red Grange play? Does it make you sound "old and wise" to put the old school players ahead of the new school players?

Ive seen highlights. They look bad ass, as did casares and gallimore.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Found now two people that would take Payton over Sayers that saw them both play. Overwhelmingly most take Sayers.