Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Says the guy being judgmental. I'm sorry if you just can't see it... but, as a progressive society in 2018, we must point out latent racism and correct it.
Told this to someone yesterday.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I wonder if the waiter was white, he would have described him as a white waiter as well or just "waiter" that point. Don't worry big tex I catch myself doing it sometimes too. Pretty stupid on our parts.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if the waiter was white, he would have described him as a white waiter as well or just "waiter" that point. Don't worry big tex I catch myself doing it sometimes too. Pretty stupid on our parts.

Thank you so much for this post. To answer your question, no he would not have qualified the waiter as "white waiter" and also wouldn't have been so impressed by the white man's amazing memory.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
images

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Uhhhhhh. Whoa. Some of you guys... I'm staying the fuck outta Texas.

Yes, please do... I’m sick of you fucks coming to Texas and trying to change it into something different. Stay in Cali or Illinois and deal with the effects of your liberal policies instead of trying to bring them to a state that is actually successful.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you so much for this post. To answer your question, no he would not have qualified the waiter as "white waiter" and also wouldn't have been so impressed by the white man's amazing memory.

It’s absolutely insane to me that you just assume that you know not only how this person would answer the question, but that this person believes that a certain race is superior to another race based on a story in which he described the color of a dumbass waiter’s skin...

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you consider that perhaps he thought the man was a dumbass because he was working in a diner as a waiter at 3am?

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Did you consider that perhaps he thought the man was a dumbass because he was working in a diner as a waiter at 3am?
Why is it ok to consider the waiter dumb but not ok to consider the poster racist?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes, please do... I’m sick of you fucks coming to Texas and trying to change it into something different. Stay in Cali or Illinois and deal with the effects of your liberal policies instead of trying to bring them to a state that is actually successful.

Says the guy from Rockford, Illinois.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Texas is successful?

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is it ok to consider the waiter dumb but not ok to consider the poster racist?

You failed reading comprehension didn’t you? Reread post above.

The job someone has is generally an indicator of intelligence...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Why would someone consider anyone dumb for working as a waiter at 3AM? It might be his second or third job to provide for his family. Stop deflecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.