Top QBs in play action

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Lol, right. Today I learned Green Bay fans actually believe their third string RB is better than Howard and Cohen.

I do like Jones but he's played like 6 games. And only been active for two games this year. So, I'm really not sure where you're coming from based on this. Is your point that Rodgers has great RBs but just is absolutely miserable at play action?

Our third string RB has a better rushing average then both Howard and Cohen, yes. This is indisputable. You are the one who equated that to being better, not me lmao. Pretty telling, I must say.

Jones only has 16 less career carries then Cohen bruh.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
"than", "wouldn't", "aren't", "legitimate"

For the 4th time, you openly concede that you are Special person and don't understand a simple question. Would you like to do so again? Kek

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Our third string RB has a better rushing average then both Howard and Cohen, yes. This is indisputable. You are the one who equated that to being better, not me lmao. Pretty telling, I must say.

"than"

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

Oh boy...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For the 4th time, you openly concede that you are Special person and don't understand a simple question. Would you like to do so again? Kek

Easy there before you go threatening another person's life.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kek? Horde is for shitbirds, just sayin'.

Also, some QBs might have shit stats with play action, because their team just does not run the ball that much. IE Brady and Rodgers.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
If you for even a second believe that those are career stats for Brady or Rodgers...you need a new brane. Its quite obvious they were for this season. Thanks.
:lol: had to do it

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Montgomery has a higher career ypc (4.9) then Howard AND Cohen. He does this while also being a WR threat. (Which was his position before we moved him to RB)

That guy who averaged more then either of the Bears RBs while also being capable of playing receiver wouldnt make the Bears roster? Kek yea, makes sense.

Aaron Jones has a 5.7 career ypc, he averaged 5.5 ypc last year with Hundley at QB.

If these guys arent legitmate running backs, i'd hate to hear what you think about Howard and Cohen lmao.
Total yards from scrimmage #29 Cohen, #34 Howard, #52 Montgomery, #84 Jones.

Sorry to bust your bubble.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Total yards from scrimmage #29 Cohen, #34 Howard, #52 Montgomery, #84 Jones.

Sorry to bust your bubble.

Did i say anything about total yards from scrimmage? No, i was talking about YPC average, of which Jones/Montgomery both lead Howard/Cohen in career and this season alone.

Of course your guys have more yards from scrimmage, you get more carries and return kicks in Cohen's case. (Monty does sometimes but not full time)

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did i say anything about total yards from scrimmage? No, i was talking about YPC average, of which Jones/Montgomery both lead Howard/Cohen in career and this season alone.

Of course your guys have more yards from scrimmage, you get more carries and return kicks in Cohen's case. (Monty does sometimes but not full time)

return yards don't count for lines from scrimmage.......it literally says "lines from scrimmage"

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Montgomery doesn't have 1000 total yards receiving or rushing in his 4yr career and Jones couldnt even top 500 yards last season and you wnat to compare him to Howard with his 3 1000+ yard rushing seasons and Cohen and his nearly 1600 yards from scrimmage as a rookie.

Yo remindme of that other stupid Packer fan trying to say Eddie Lacy was better than Forte. Does GB water make you this stupid?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Montgomery doesn't have 1000 total yards receiving or rushing in his 4yr career and Jones couldnt even top 500 yards last season and you wnat to compare him to Howard with his 3 1000+ yard rushing seasons and Cohen and his nearly 1600 yards from scrimmage as a rookie.

Yo remindme of that other stupid Packer fan trying to say Eddie Lacy was better than Forte. Does GB water make you this stupid?

Lmfao. So because Howard and Cohen get more carries they are better? Derp derp nice logic. Of course our RBs get less opportunities on the same O as Aaron Rodgers.

Jones has 16 less carries then Cohen, judging by his average, if he got the carries Howard does, he would reach 1000 faster.

But when they run, they run better, harder, and for more yards. Sorry. Average is average bruh. Their run averages are higher, in Jones case its not even close. Better runner is better.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lmfao. So because Howard and Cohen get more carries they are better? Derp derp nice logic. Of course our RBs get less opportunities on the same O as Aaron Rodgers.

Jones has 16 less carries then Cohen, judging by his average, if he got the carries Howard does, he would reach 1000 faster.

But when they run, they run better, harder, and for more yards. Sorry. Average is average bruh. Their run averages are higher, in Jones case its not even close. Better runner is better.
So Jones is better than E.Smith, Payton, B Sanders, J. Brown? What ever a kek is I am guessing you are like a master kek.

Edit: I just looked up kek. I guess it is some WoW gibberish for lol. Seriously? kekekekek

Last edited:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I always knew Brady and Rodgers were terrible QBs - just never had the right stat to prove it.

A thing that I love about Mitch’s game, is he does not half ass the little things. He REALLY sells the play action.

And even with the shovel passes, he shows great concentration.

For example, the little flick to Gabriel for a TD is a play that’s much easier to fuck the timing up on, then nailing it. Especially with the faint that Mitch gave after flicking it. It was nice concentration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
So Jones is better than E.Smith, Payton, B Sanders, J. Brown? What ever a kek is I am guessing you are like a master kek.

Edit: I just looked up kek. I guess it is some WoW gibberish for lol. Seriously? kekekekek

Pretty sure he's misspelling cock. You know those cheese heads. They like cock.