Trade back to back 1st rounders..?

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
With the Panthers poised to have the worst record, would the Bears trade out of the 1st overall again?

Another draft with 4 top 10 QBs and 2 elite prospects means there will again be high value for the 1st overall.

Its going to be an incredible position for the Bears to be in, probably the best spot you could possibly put a franchise to cash in on huge draft capital.

napo55

Liked Posts:
With the Panthers poised to have the worst record, would the Bears trade out of the 1st overall again?

Another draft with 4 top 10 QBs and 2 elite prospects means there will again be high value for the 1st overall.

Its going to be an incredible position for the Bears to be in, probably the best spot you could possibly put a franchise to cash in on huge draft capital.

It's a once in a franchise opportunity. If the top pick can be traded for a star player (thank you Carolina for DJ Moore), a 2024 1st, a 2024 2nd, and a 2025 1st--and possibly a 2026 2nd, this franchise will have been transformed in two years--assuming, of course, that Poles makes good drafting decisions.

Ditka19861

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would love to see Las Vegas continue to lose and trade back to them for a similar package we got from Carolina... Number 5-7 pick, 2025 1st, 2026 2nd and Max Crosby... We still get a blue chip player in the draft, have Crosby and Sweat locked up and accumulate high future picks.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
I would love to see Las Vegas continue to lose and trade back to them for a similar package we got from Carolina... Number 5-7 pick, 2025 1st, 2026 2nd and Max Crosby... We still get a blue chip player in the draft, have Crosby and Sweat locked up and accumulate high future picks.
That move definitely frees you up to sign a 3T like Wilkins or Madubuike. Probably should sign a Eddie replacement in Geno Stone or Alohi Gilman as well.

In the draft, come out with Nabers and either Bowers or DL in the 1st. Draft a center and DL help on day 2. Continue to add depth at WR, DB, and OL on day 3.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I would need to make an emergency towel purchase if that happened.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

For a legitimate chance to get Maxx MF Crosby? Yes. Trade for all the picks.

Big Poles be like bizzzness:
1.) I’m taking your pick this year and a second
2.) I’m taking a star player. Yes, shit’s gon’ hurt. I’m not done yet.
3.) I’m taking next year’s first. Yeah, kneecapping sucks. Go cry wit’ dem Panthers.

1702325104638.jpeg

I’ll do it again next years.