Trade Bustin Fields for whatever draft capital you can get in the offseason

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
See this is why I don't deal with u and ask that u avoid me. You took what I said about designed runs and tried to
twist, thinly veil and alter it, to me somehow being a vindicated "Very low class" . For saying I don't want our first round Qb doing designed runs and risking injuring. I did a whole thread & poll (see above) on why I didn't want JF doing designed runs regardless of speed or running ability. And the majority of ppl here agreed with me.

Of course the OL is suspect, that's why I've always said ...let Fields' decide when he wants to run, move around, extend plays etc vs designed runs. What's shitty is you crafting a thinly veiled lie that I in some way take glee in our first round Qb getting injured.

>>#67

The majority of people agree with you? Talk about lies.

Sorry to interrupt your victory lap of the Bears future getting injured. Continue.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
After a sobering night to reflect on yesterday’s shitshow I still think it’s too rash to call him a bust. It’s pretty obvious to everybody that a combination of a shit o-line, poor wide receivers and terrible scheming isn’t helping him.

I think if you get a decent o-line and schemes that get wide receivers open he’ll show real moments of quality.

My biggest dislike from the quarterback play yesterday though was how often the pass was “go big” or “go bust”. If a deep option wasn’t available the whole play fell to shit. It was either a deep pass or running play. So one dimensional.

Yes Fields has good arm strength but a deep throw shouldn’t be his go to every play. It should be there as an option to complement the rest of the passing game. Against the Steelers in the 2nd half he looked most comfortable playing quick short-medium throws and yesterday that just wasn’t done.

Fields is a versatile quarterback who with a decent coach will open up a lot of options. His main flaw is the fumbling aspect but that can be ironed out with coaching and better protection.
It's predictable shit being called, they know we run on 1st downs, most likely it's 9 outta 10 we run. Makes defense's job must easier to control justin abilities, instead of our coaches controlling his.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Glad to see CCS is a giant turd after a loss as per usual.

No, you don't trade fields.

Just get rid of anyone not on a rookie deal this offseason and start over on offense.
trade everyone on defense besides for smith and JJ.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
See this is why I don't deal with u and ask that u avoid me. You took what I said about designed runs and tried to
twist, thinly veil and alter it, to me somehow being a vindicated "Very low class" . For saying I don't want our first round Qb doing designed runs and risking injuring. I did a whole thread & poll (see above) on why I didn't want JF doing designed runs regardless of speed or running ability. And the majority of ppl here agreed with me.

Of course the OL is suspect, that's why I've always said ...let Fields' decide when he wants to run, move around, extend plays etc vs designed runs. What's shitty is you crafting a thinly veiled lie that I in some way take glee in our first round Qb getting injured.

>>#67

The majority of people agree with you? Talk about lies.

Sorry to interrupt your victory lap of the Bears future getting injured. Continue.

You left out the poll>>>#60
71% of the ppl in poll didn't want JF potentially getting injured with designed runs. However, YOU want the cursed QB designed runs. And sadly, u admitted to it in the quote below. SMH

"Also, to not take advantage of a QBs ability to run with designed runs is dumb."? :devilish:
-Anytime23

There's NO "victory lap". Are u crazy? The majority of ppl here ( me included) DO NOT want JF used in a way that might led to injury. SO Stop the lies and the twisted, trollish narratives.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
71% of the ppl in poll didn't want JF potentially getting injured with designed runs. However, YOU want the cursed QB designed runs. And sadly, u admitted to it in the quote below. SMH

"Also, to not take advantage of a QBs ability to run with designed runs is dumb."? :devilish:
-Anytime23

There's NO "victory lap". Are u crazy? The majority of ppl here ( me included) DO NOT want JF used in a way that might led to injury. SO Stop the lies and the twisted, trollish narratives.
You're right, i didn't notice the poll. My bad.

If you don't use your mobile QB in designed runs, especially in the red zone, you're fucking up. That doesnt mean run him 10 times. It means always give the defense a reason to believe he might.

Want a QB less likely to get injured? Draft Mac Jones. Shit comes with the territory of being an athlete at the position.

But again, nice victory lap at the expense of Fields injury. What a great guy you are. Roman 2022.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
This is a thread of retards. We got @ shitty runs repeatedly responding to himself. Retards like @dbldrew who loved mitch too much to not think fields is a bust and I'm sure shit stain has made his appearance in this thread

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
This is a thread of retards. We got @ shitty runs repeatedly responding to himself. Retards like @dbldrew who loved mitch too much to not think fields is a bust and I'm sure shit stain has made his appearance in this thread
I had serious doubts about Mitch half way through the 2019 season and wanted him benched by game 3 of 2020.

Fields is showing the exact same problems that Mitch had.. but so far its WAY worse. The good thing is that there is still a chance that Fields can figure it out because he is still a rookie.. But so far its looking like history is repeating itself once again for the Bears..

what is it about Fields that looks great? He has a decent deep ball.. so what, so did Grossman..

I mean last game it was a 3rd and long and he starts running, and he looks over and Montgomery is wide open, like nobody near him at all.. and rather then just throw the ball to him and pick up 20+ yards he pump fakes it and gets tackled and we dont get the 1st down.. this play reminded me of when Mitch had Burton wide open the the end zone and he looked right at him and didn't throw the ball.. This isnt an issue with not reading the D.. there was no D anywhere near Montgomery this was just a total failure of a decision making. You think Brady or Rodgers dont throw that ball in that same situation? You know what ANY average QB is going to throw that Ball to a wide open RB when they LOOKED right at him.

My faith in Fields is very low right now, because of 2 reasons.. his play has sucked and Pace is the reason he is here..

discplayer

Liked Posts:
He is a bust. Andy replacement level player Dalton is better than him. The Bears will be drafting a new qb in the first round in 2023 when they finally have another 1st round pick so may as well just get as many additional picks to hopefully get some good young talent to surround the future qb 1.
Would rather trade the guys with no future with our team, those with huge $ contracts, like Mack, Hicks before the possible future franchise QB. Besides, how can you tell he's a bust with Nagy coaching him and Pace supplying the rest of the talent on the team?

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
What is it exactly that people expect from a rookie QB with a trash OLine trash receivers and a trash scheme/coach?

He’s shown flashes of greatness and that’s all that was needed from him this season.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

-Anytime23

You're right, i didn't notice the poll. My bad.

If you don't use your mobile QB in designed runs, especially in the red zone, you're fucking up. That doesnt mean run him 10 times. It means always give the defense a reason to believe he might.

Want a QB less likely to get injured? Draft Mac Jones. Shit comes with the territory of being an athlete at the position.

But again, nice victory lap at the expense of Fields injury. What a great guy you are. Roman 2022.

Protecting our first round Qb should come "with the territory "

"But again, nice victory lap at the expense of Fields injury."
That's your twisted, lying projection. I don't want JF injured on play calls that turn him into a "HB". You don't care.

-Anytime23

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Protecting our first round Qb should come "with the territory "

"But again, nice victory lap at the expense of Fields injury."
That's your twisted, lying projection. I don't want JF injured on play calls that turn him into a "HB". You don't care.

-Anytime23
ahhh yes, lying projection by me, one of the biggest Fields fans here. Just admit you hate Greg Roman for racial reasons and move on.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's possible ta think Fields has alot of talent and think he needs ta play better at the same time
Alot of this is rookie mistakes that will imo go away
So stop being dillholes and calling for him to be traded
I'll admit the bloom has come off the rose a bit and my expectations have lowered a bit for the kid but ya don't throw the baby out with the bathwater
Guys got a bright future in the league I think still
But Nagy has to fuckin go or hang it up
If Nagy stays we might as well call Feilds trubisky 2.0

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields is more of a project than I expected but his ceiling is still very very high. He’s going to be fine with a better coaching staff .

I completely underestimated how much worse this offense could get in year four of the Frankenstein project.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Fields is fine, and will go down as the best Bears QB of all time. He has looked great at times in a system where no QB has looked great, under a coach that will be working as the guy with the red X-shirt on the sidelines if he’s lucky.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I agree with you. He took some shots early and probably was trying to play through it.

What frustrates me to no end are all the idiots who are calling him a bust because he doesn't play like a 10-year veteran as a rookie. These idiot "fans" need to be taken out into an open field and given the "Office Space" treatment...

I've had this theory for a while that most Chicago fans don't have a clue how a good quarterback should develop. It's just not something they've ever seen before.