CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I've set my Miami game thread to publish at 4pm given that we'll all be watching the trade deadline until that point.So far, things don't look particularly likely for a Bulls move. No one was held out of games yesterday...

Go to Source For Full Article: Bulls Confidential...

By: Doug Thonus

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
For some reason I think the Bulls will acquire Lee for the 2 1st round picks. I don't know why but it seems like a fair trade for both clubs. And I think the Rockets will realize that's a good trade and will accept. But it probably won't go down until the end.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
^
I also see that working out too. If it doesn't...more picks for the Bulls!

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Lee was a fairly late first round pick. If we don't get him, i'm not too worried. albeit rare, you can find fringe starters late in the draft. If we do get lee huzzah! if we don't, c'est la vie.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ric Bucher: The Bulls and Rockets are talking non-stop nop. He also said it should be a "done deal". I guess that's good news. Let's just see if it happens now.

Last edited:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ric Bucher: The Bulls and Rockets are stalking non-stop nop. He also said it should be a "done deal". I guess that's good news. Let's just see if it happens now.

Really? :thinking:

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For some reason I think the Bulls will acquire Lee for the 2 1st round picks. I don't know why but it seems like a fair trade for both clubs. And I think the Rockets will realize that's a good trade and will accept. But it probably won't go down until the end.

I think this will happen as well.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Whatever, it was way better the first time. Gar should be stalking the rockets. I just keep imaging gar foreman peering through courtney lee's window at night. Wandering through the rockets training facility wearing nothing other than a smile and a camcorder for scouting. God damn is gar foreman creepy looking.

we could use this as a bargaining chip. Give us lee, or we'll unleash gar foreman on your women and children.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Ric Bucher: The Bulls and Rockets are talking non-stop nop. He also said it should be a "done deal". I guess that's good news. Let's just see if it happens now.

Gotta remember the same guy said the Kobe to the Bulls deal was a done deal also...we will see. Bucher is the biggest Bulls/Rose backer with the worldwide leader I believe...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is from ESPN Insider:
UPDATE No. 3: With just a few hours left until the trade deadline, the Bulls are reportedly still unwilling to part with Asik, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.

K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune adds this: "It's unclear which team tried to expand Lee talks, but one variation became Asik/Keith Bogans for Brad Miller/Lee. Bulls want to keep Asik."

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
Why can't the rockets just be happy and take the 2 1st's for Lee..

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Why can't the rockets just be happy and take the 2 1st's for Lee..

they're run by a former ceo. Their plan is to get the better end of the deal in every deal. Just collect assets and sell high.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
27 min left..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It could take till after the deadline for us to hear anything so don't get sad when it hits 3pm. I hope something happens soon though because my clients massage starts at 3.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Two WC teams have their eyes on Parker, in addition to Bulls and Celtics.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cavs and Warriors talking Twan.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
What's everybodys opinion on the percentage chances the Bulls pull a trade off in the next few minutes? It's almost 3pm EST....

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is from ESPN Insider:

UPDATE No. 3: With just a few hours left until the trade deadline, the Bulls are reportedly still unwilling to part with Asik, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.

K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune adds this: "It's unclear which team tried to expand Lee talks, but one variation became Asik/Keith Bogans for Brad Miller/Lee. Bulls want to keep Asik."

I would do this. Pum-fake Miller back in Chitown :D

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
I'd love miller back in chicago. The only problem is that he's on one of the worst deals in the nba. He's really really old. He barely had anything left in the tank during last years play offs.