Trade Down Frenzy

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"For those wondering what Poles could turn the No. 1 pick into in terms of a trade, that’s where the quarterbacks come into play. From Nos. 2 through 9 in the draft order, a bunch of teams will be in the market for a quarterback. There will be veteran movement with guys such as Derek Carr, Jimmy Garoppolo and others. Tom Brady, anyone? But the Texans (No. 2), Colts (4), Seattle Seahawks (5), Lions (6), Las Vegas Raiders (7), Atlanta Falcons (8) and Carolina Panthers (9th) all could be interested in drafting a quarterback."—Brad Biggs
With me, I think that Derrick Carr is the best veteran qb out there. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Seattle.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
My ultimate fantasy, Houston fearful of the Colts swap the #2 to the Bears. Upon hearing this, and fearing the Cardinals pick, the Colts swap the Bears #2 for #4... Bears end up with 4-5 First round picks over the next 2 years plus...
The Cardinals need a new QB but there’s no way they can draft one. They’re stuck with the midget.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The #1 thing I want is Poles to walk out of this draft with a true blue chip player. You rarely see those available in free agency. And I'm not talking Cole Kmet blue chip... I'm talking Urlacher, Covert, Hampton, Mongo, Peanut, Briggs, etc....
Dent like would be awesome as well

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
The reason it was such a haul was because Carson Wentz was also highly regarded so there were then 2 qbs and two huge trades that year to move up