Trade: Hate our SG production, so here it is.

cool007

Liked Posts:
We all know that Steven Jackson is in the trade market and they are really desperate to trade him. They want to get some value for SJax and they are not getting it from any team so they are still waiting.

Well, Hinrich long term is NOT an option. He is totally unreliable especially on the offensive end. He also has brain-fart so many of the times - especially at the end.

Here is the trade that I suggest - works for BOTH teams.

Warriors trade - Steven Jackson + Anthony Morrow to Bulls for Kirk Hinrich.

Nellie Loves versatile PGs - so he would LOVE Hinrich and Hinrich would do wonders for their run and gun system and provide good defense and leadership. They are also loaded at guard position so getting 2 for 1 would be better. Also, Hinrich can play 3 positions - which Nelly just loves that type of player.

As for Bulls, Bulls get better with shooting, stay good on defense as SJax is also a better defensive player and a much better all-around player. But we also get Morrow who is a very good shooter and will be huge next to Rose - that will really help spread the floor.

Also, we will save atleast over $1million with this trade immediately. This also doesn't ruin our 2010 plan either.

Both teams will be happy with this trade.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
I don't think the Bulls would be interested in Jax, and GS wouldn't think about including Morrow as a throw in. The best the Bulls could probably do is Jax and Law for Hinrich, which is a bad deal for the Bulls.

If the Bulls trade Hinrich it should be for a expiring and a cheap backup point guard.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Hell no! Why would you want to get a guy who is going to come here and chuck up 30 foot jumpers when ever he gets the feeling to? He is a problem. He is causing problems in Golden State...I don't think so.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man why can´t you just wait a couple of games? Bulls are playing a good season so far. There was only one bad game. Boston.

I can´t understand why some people on this forum always have to complain. Last year you wanted to trade Deng and now he is one of our best players. Same with Noah.

Salmons and Hinrich are not shooting well so far but that can change very fast. It´s more important that the offense is sharing the ball well and they do this better than last season.

The chemistry in this team is very very good and I don´t want to have a player here who makes problems.

hfritz32

Liked Posts:
I love Hinrich as a player but if this somehow positioned us for a better chance at a 2010 free agent then ide be all for it. I dont like stephen Jackson as a player and wouldnt mind if he just relased him. The player i like in this deal is Anthony Morrow, hes exactly what we need at backup SG and would be a perfect fit with what are team needs.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
I don't think Jackson would fit here. He needs a strong group of vets to keep him inline. We just don't have that, talent wise, its an upgrade but he just wouldn't be able to be reigned in here.

fola

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Hell no! Why would you want to get a guy who is going to come here and chuck up 30 foot jumpers when ever he gets the feeling to? He is a problem. He is causing problems in Golden State...I don't think so.

Totally agree. Our team doesnt have the kind of leadership that could handle a player like him.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
he's old. TOO OLD for this young team. plus his contract is utter crap. he should be making 6-7 million a year. not 10.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i'd rather keep hinrich and trade him for something worthwhile.
hinrich is useful. he does have value for us.

i disagree with keeping hinrich for the reason that rose doesnt always play the point very well. we need to bind ourselves to rose. we need rose to develop into a scoring point guard, but a point nonetheless.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree that Rose is our future but I think he is not ready to lead the team yet. I mean he also hasn´t been selected for the team captain. This is something you really need Kirk for.

I think Kirk is very important for the team. You should not trade him because he had a couple of bad shooting nights. And shooting is not everything.

I love the combination with Kirk and Derrick.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i love kirk when he has an offensive scorer in a shooting mold on the team. Kirk is a great sidekick role player. He's a lot like trevor ariza last year. he does a lot of the little things. he's got great hustle. he also has pg capabilities. The problem is neither salmons or rose takes the pressure off kirk. If kirk doesnt have any pressure on him, he's a damn good shooter.

i dont want to trade him for mere pittance. If he continues playing badly, i'm okay with trading him for salary cap relief, but i dont want to loose him for a bad contract and a bad player.

Do you think we could ask rose to learn to play off ball? get him to look for his shot more often, and let kirk play the point. If we can do that, i like kirk a lot.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I don't want the franchise pg to move aside for a pg who is not a pg....feel me?

Hinrich has no excuse...a lot of his shots are OPEN! He is sound defensively. He just has to hit those shots. He is not being crowded or anything. He has open shots, he is not being effective is all.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I'd trade Salmons before Hinrich. We know Hinrich will be a better shooter than this, as he's been better than this every year he's been in the NBA. On the other hand this pretty much is how Salmons has been every year but the last.