Trade is either da MccASSkeys or Pace is

AussieBear

the art of almost.

a once up and coming thick one with the name to drive dat search.. her name siri...

QOpmviE.gif

15241544.gif

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
An all in trade of this nature only happens if said team has all the pieces in place for a serious Superbowl run of which the Bears are not in this category.

This is why the Bears need a strong President/CEO overseeing the football operations to VETO dumb azzz trades of this sort. Most publications are giving the Bears a draft grade of D for this one, LOL
A "D" grade to get clickbait from the people who love the move??? Say it ain't so!

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
So the man behind white @ 7 strikes again.... pushing pace to make a move, cause da media says you gotta be dis and dat..

bf1d029e5b0ab47fb44307e4a7baae9b8e8becc0472f477b45382e6b9a6cd8aa_large
(suppose to be a photo of george here)

Or maybe, just maybe... Pace is just a dumb CTE talking fuck. Its not the fact he took a QB, who cares right, its the fact he traded up 1 spot, giving up a bounty in a sense, when said guy would have been there at 3.
Hurr durr yurr juzt muddy cuz it meens Glennon iz a stopgap. fuckin' kangaz.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
An all in trade of this nature only happens if said team has all the pieces in place for a serious Superbowl run of which the Bears are not in this category.

This is why the Bears need a strong President/CEO overseeing the football operations to VETO dumb azzz trades of this sort. Most publications are giving the Bears a draft grade of D for this one, LOL

You're going to make your SB run with a rookie QB??? LOL

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
The bears are the laughing stock of the league atm

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
The hilariousness of all the Pace backers in this thread is had it been the Bears accumulating all those picks from another team JUST TO MOVE UP ONE SPOT, the same guys like yourself would be touting what a great, amazing, genius move it was.

TOO FUNNY!!!!

I've been mostly critical of Ryan Pace up until he fucking vacated that bum known as Jay Cutler!

TOO FUNNY!

AussieBear

the art of almost.

a once up and coming thick one with the name to drive dat search.. her name siri...

QOpmviE.gif

15241544.gif

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
im not mud at all.. im juss a fan... i just find da pace dumb or he juss be dat mccASSkey yes boi... he got out played... trubisky would have been there at 3...

Not if someone else traded up to 2 to get him. This isn't about SF wanting him. Lynch is on record that they were selling the pick to someone before the Bears showed interest.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
So many unknown variables here... First, no one knows if Trubisky would have been there at #3. SF made it known that they wanted to trade their pick, so another team could have easily swept in. Second, no one knows how good Trubisky will be. If it turns out he's the answer, which the Bears obviously think he is, then trading away the extra picks is a small price to pay. I give props to Pace for aggressively pursuing the guy he wanted at a huge position of need. There won't be many opportunities like this, so he went for it. He did it last year with Floyd, and that's not looking like such a bad move after all, either.

AussieBear

the art of almost.

QOpmviE.gif

15241544.gif

CNiel36

Liked Posts:

Correct just like the Rams and Eagles did last year! I mean those 2 were on the verge of greatness.... oh wait.... nope...

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
we know no one offered better than two 3s and a 4th... browns would have to of given up 1400 points worth.. mo loot than 2 trees and a foe... fo show

49ers wanted thomas.. got thomas and picks... good move for da preseason unqualifed media gm..

Actually it's a 3 and 2 4's. The value of a pick the following years is that of the round behind it in this daft. Ala 2nd in 2017 = 1st in 2018. But u can rewrite the story to help your argument. Carry on...

AussieBear

the art of almost.

QOpmviE.gif

15241544.gif

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
for as shiity as the bears are, and as much has i hated the fox hire and as much as they have zapped the enthusiasm from me, paces draft picks are one thing i havent had a problem with. bothered me at all. actually, i loved white, floyd and trubs.

and as for the bears getting fleeced, they gave up 2 thirds and a forth for a player with legit potential. thats a hell of a lot better than giving up additional first rounders plus some like huston and kc did for watson and mahomes who were huge reaches.