Trade Mack!

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Tell me how in the draft, since you have proof that our GM hits gems constantly. U argument has no substance.

It doesn’t have to be Pace, if you’re rebuilding, might as well hire a new GM, since the one in charge fucked up, or you wouldnt need to rebuild.

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
It's always a great idea to trade a great player for picks with which you hope you can draft another great player! And this organization's track record of first round picks is of course stellar. Brilliant!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn’t have to be Pace, if you’re rebuilding, might as well hire a new GM, since the one in charge fucked up, or you wouldnt need to rebuild.
I just dont like giving away proven studs for unknown draft picks.....I'm still waiting for Floyd

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
And the reason this team will continue to be losers.

Mack has value on a team with needs and no cap space. Macks value is wasted when the team around him sucks. Bears will benefit from a trade more than keeping the highest priced player on the roster with shit surrounding him.

Kinda like the Lions did with Suh. It doesn’t work.

You are missing the point. This team has a lot of problems. It’s just not the QB. Mack has high value. Mack has the highest defensive salary in the league. This team needs to picks and money more than they need Mack.

Ok so what was the point in having Mack in the first place?