Trade News

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m calling that Pace mortgages the future to win this year. I’m saying everything. Both 2nds in 2020 and more.

The Bears have a major cap problem next year. He can’t draft a QB of the future till 2021. At that date the defense is getting old. He will make a move knowing this is his only chance to win a championship.
Ok and who is he mortgaging the future on?

you do realize we aren’t as tight against the cap as people think. Guys who got whopper contracts are structured in ways where they weren’t meant to be on the team next year. For example Kyle long

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sanu to Pats for 2nd rounder. Incarcerated Bob on Twitter called this a little bit ago. Also said that Bears have had discussions regarding Gabriel

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
giphy.gif

Fine. I'll bet both of your oceans against Australia. They have koalas. Granted a lot of them have chlaymida, but they are still better than cats.

Welp they both sucked ? and I lost by less than 2 points.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Ok and who is he mortgaging the future on?

you do realize we aren’t as tight against the cap as people think. Guys who got whopper contracts are structured in ways where they weren’t meant to be on the team next year. For example Kyle long

Future has already been mortgaged.

Bid against himself and traded up to get Trubisky, would have been better with Watson or Maholmes. Had to trade up to get Miller, now he can be gone. Traded up to get a back like Montgomery, Nagy has no clue how to use him. Signed a backup Tight end to big money deal for one super bowl play and got about 12 games out of him.

White, head case Roquan who cant take being benched for a run stopper in Kwiatkowski, I am sure most of us were elated when they traded for Mack and we did not have to see him screwing up more first round picks. His biggest win, no doubt was Jordan Howard, third most yards over three years in the NFL. Gone.

Its time to stop trusting Pace and realize all Mickey Loomis is in New Orleans is a paper pusher and Pace had no business being a GM.

TailGator

Trump is the best President Ever
Liked Posts:
Future has already been mortgaged.

Bid against himself and traded up to get Trubisky, would have been better with Watson or Maholmes. Had to trade up to get Miller, now he can be gone. Traded up to get a back like Montgomery, Nagy has no clue how to use him. Signed a backup Tight end to big money deal for one super bowl play and got about 12 games out of him.

White, head case Roquan who cant take being benched for a run stopper in Kwiatkowski, I am sure most of us were elated when they traded for Mack and we did not have to see him screwing up more first round picks. His biggest win, no doubt was Jordan Howard, third most yards over three years in the NFL. Gone.

Its time to stop trusting Pace and realize all Mickey Loomis is in New Orleans is a paper pusher and Pace had no business being a GM.

One Name = Two Words

Chris Ballard

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Welp they both sucked ? and I lost by less than 2 points.
So we are even? That makes no sense and feels like communism. Just to make this official let's swap wives/cousins for a weekend?

Gotta consummate this bet somehow!

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Emmanuel Sanders to GB would be a disaster for us.
This season is already a disaster and the Bears are not beating GB without a QB. The easiest games on the Bears schedule are the Chargers and Giants. If they do not win against the Chargers with all their injuries, it is going to be a long, long season with a lot of in fighting happening. The last 5 games of the season look like all losses, especially with the current QBs on the team.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This season is already a disaster and the Bears are not beating GB without a QB. The easiest games on the Bears schedule are the Chargers and Giants. If they do not win against the Chargers with all their injuries, it is going to be a long, long season with a lot of in fighting happening. The last 5 games of the season look like all losses, especially with the current QBs on the team.
Yeah but even looking past this season it would be a problem. That would give Aaron 2 competent NFL WRs in Adams and Sanders. The last time he had that he was lighting up the NFL with Cobb and Nelson in their prime.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Real good trade for both teams there.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If the Bears lose to the Chargers and the offense looks inept again.

Prince
HaHa
Mike Davis [Traded or Cut]
Taylor Gabriel

The Bears should try and move these guys for picks and to let younger guys play.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Prince
HaHa
Taylor Gabriel

The Bears should try and move these guys for picks and to let younger guys play.

No one will want Davis. Cut him and get the comp pick.

kg1187

Liked Posts:

Prince
HaHa
Taylor Gabriel

I'd add Patterson to the list as well.