dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Poles scouted Taylor extensively so it wouldn't be a surprise to see him drafted.
How do you know he scouted him extensively?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
What would it cost? 75 ,122, and a 2 next year?
We will have to hope for DL help after cuts.
That’s fine. We ain’t going to the Super Bowl this season. It’s a long shot. But we do have the pieces. Get a center. Sign a DE. And just go out there and compete and hope for the best. Next year, work on the trenches again but start in the D-line. It’s just one year. And it gives us time to gel in a new offense, new Qb, and work on rhythm.

You could also go with DT Newton or Fiske (did I spell that right this time haha) if you think they can be your future DT. And attack the o-line next year.

Don’t forget Fiske is a specimen. He beat Murphy and Newton in a few categories. And what you’re getting is not a finished product. These players get better. Well, now all of them, but you still draft with hoping they do.

IMG_7489.jpeg

IMG_7488.jpeg

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
And whatever you do Bears, don’t get Van Pran or Bortolini. I know you brought Bortolini in for the 30 visit but fuck that, dude doesn’t have strength. I’d rather just wait until next year to draft a center. I don’t even want him as a guard.

Only worth it for Newton. JPJ, Fiske, or Frazier in my honest opinion. The others can suck my hairy ass black balls! And I ain’t even black.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Starting around pick 20 I was only paying attention in hopes that one of the team logos would switch to a Bear and he'd be announced as the pick.
You wanna tell us more about that handsome dog you are using as your picture?

I would have guessed JPJ would be the pick for Philly. I would really like to see him come here. Play guard for a year or so until it is his turn to take center from Shelton

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
What is wrong with Van Pran?
Honestly, I probably just don’t want any other center past Frazier, just because. Every players comes with weaknesses out of college. Even Caleb and Odunze. But they work on that in the pros as they play. Van Pran does need to work on his strength and has sloppy feet. And at times, although he has shown to recover, can start to play to forward.

My research on him and vibe I get with him is that he won’t be able to get it, even with professional coaching and hard work. He’ll get better obviously but not to what we are wanting at center. He will struggle in his career. That’s my best guess on him. I could be wrong or I can be right. But at the end, we all make an assessment on players, and we all don’t know how they will turn out, even with all of our due diligence. You just make the best educated guess and hope it works out.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Braswell sliding, cmon Lions, freaking trades all over the place!!!!

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Getsy got him.

Yogi

Liked Posts:
You wanna tell us more about that handsome dog you are using as your picture?

I would have guessed JPJ would be the pick for Philly. I would really like to see him come here. Play guard for a year or so until it is his turn to take center from Shelton

Ah, wish I knew this'n. Yogi was my family's show bloodhound when I was growing up, but that was decades ago and this is just a random dog show pic I found online as an homage. I keep my eyes open for new adoption opportunities, but they're few and far between and go fast—someday.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I found the sudden obsession with this guy kind of out of nowhere a bit annoying, He went from a projected 2nd to 3rd rounder to a 1st round pick pretty quickly. As if people didn’t have the ability to see his tape while the season was playing out. That’s what people kept saying on here. That the tape showed how good he was and that’s why he was rising in the pre draft process. Like nobody watched tape on him until that point. A lot of peolle here would have taken him in the the top 15. Maybe he ends up being a great player but he seemed overhyped to me. I found the number of people on here who all of the sudden thought he was the next Kelce was weird. Part of me is happy they didn’t get him just for his own sake. Dicks would have getting ripped off when fans realized he wasn’t the best interior lineman to ever put on a football jersey.