Training Camp - 7/21

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh the contract year motivation.... what be happened to dem other years... better trade him while u can before he walks fo dat bag

Your bullshit is making me feel bullied

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Cue overreactions.
Overreactions to the most injured player on the team not getting recommended surgeries only to get more injured so much so he had to have three off-season surgeries just to not be ready to go at the start of camp?

I'm sure he is up to date on all his video games tho...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So you think Visionman, in his post,"Watch us get docked practice time and fined by the league for working too hard...," is actually concerned that the Bears will be penalized for players voluntarily working after practice?

You can't be serious. It was a "the Bears always get fucked" joke. Gracious!!

It was a bit of both.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
I smell a 'triggering' happening in this thread. Calm your cojones ... Mierda man.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Overreactions to the most injured player on the team not getting recommended surgeries only to get more injured so much so he had to have three off-season surgeries just to not be ready to go at the start of camp?

lol, I hope novak see this

LOOK WHAT YOU DID

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Chris Emma - Bears defensive lineman Eddie Goldman checked into camp at 318 pounds, his playing weight from Florida State. His goal is to be more explosive off the snap.

The inside is where a lot of our sacks are gonna come from from A.Hicks, Goldman, Bullard, RRH and hopefully even B.Nichols, shit we might even have more total sacks from our DE's and DT's then from our OLB's if the roster stays the same as is now.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Yes. Thanks. Perfect example.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
gotta love a schedule off day on DAY 1.. where they is be smoke
So is this #fakenews?

“It’s Day 1 and I was out there at practice, and I got to hit other guys, and that was fun,” Long said. “I don’t look much into psychological hurdles. But a physical hurdle? Yes, it was. I had a lot going on this offseason. I’m just really happy to be out here.”

Day 2 a pre-scheduled day off to see how his body reacted to the first day of contact after three surgeries and rehab. Oh, the horror.

AussieBear

So is this #fakenews?

“It’s Day 1 and I was out there at practice, and I got to hit other guys, and that was fun,” Long said. “I don’t look much into psychological hurdles. But a physical hurdle? Yes, it was. I had a lot going on this offseason. I’m just really happy to be out here.”

Day 2 a pre-scheduled day off to see how his body reacted to the first day of contact after three surgeries and rehab. Oh, the horror.

day 2 was actually day one... according to duh head coach... when it got real.. and when it got real... long wasnt available.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kevin Toliver gets a nickname. Marcus Coopers days are numbered.