Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You'd think he'd be seeing the field pretty soon.... *nervous laugh*

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yeah there's definitely some sketchy thing they aren't telling us. If an icyhot patch didn't fix this a few days ago, looks like this is an injury they are scared to tell us about.
If this is just back tightness a trip to one of watsons masseuses should have had him on the field already. Bears have some of the most Special person doctors. From Chris Williams to carimi to white even Gaines Adams. Seems to be a trend here

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Another Kevin White glass boy

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Please stop the trolls from starting the threads that @bears26 has been putting his time in over the years to actually bring us good offseason and training camp threads for multiple years now.
Cry about it, Special person. This isn't trolling. Figured the boards biggest troll would know it when he sees it. I noticed there wasn't a thread for today, so i created one and even gave you a piece of important information. You just don't like the messenger.

and no disrespect to b26 but i think you're giving him a little too much credit. It takes no effort to follow Bears beat writers on twitter and copy/paste their tweets to CCS. Even brainless dipshits like you could do that. DM me your addy, i'll send you a diaper.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Cry about it, Special person. This isn't trolling. Figured the boards biggest troll would know it when he sees it. I noticed there wasn't a thread for today, so i created one and even gave you a piece of important information. You just don't like the messenger.

and no disrespect to b26 but i think you're giving him a little too much credit. It takes no effort to follow Bears beat writers on twitter and copy/paste their tweets to CCS. Even brainless dipshits like you could do that. DM me your addy, i'll send you a diaper.
Is the important piece of info you gave us that T.Jenkins has back tightness? Nobody knew about that one....ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is the important piece of info you gave us that T.Jenkins has back tightness? Nobody knew about that one....ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Yes, the Bears starting LT and 2nd round pick being out of his 4th consecutive practice is important news, whether you want to admit it or not. But keep crying little guy. Papa AT23 has a bottle coming to you soon.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If this is just back tightness a trip to one of watsons masseuses should have had him on the field already. Bears have some of the most Special person doctors. From Chris Williams to carimi to white even Gaines Adams. Seems to be a trend here
I don't think it's the back that Watson's masseuses were treating.