Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, keep in mind Borom was also a RT in college.

Edit: However, if Borom gets the practice time in at LT and does well, when Jenkins does (if) return, then a more natural RT feel for him to get play time could be in order? >shrugs<
Don't care what combo as long as we get decent play.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Honestly without people like you keeping this forum focused on the football facts and not acting like some sort of Northside DOUCHEBAG I would have said ADIOS to ccs a long time ago.

Would you have posted a long winded rant that nobody gave an eff about on the way out the door?

napo55

Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace has made a shit ton of mistakes which has been offset by his remarkable ability to find talent in the mid to late rounds. No question.
And that's what results in an 8-8 team.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
And that's what results in an 8-8 team.

Exactly. But he has not repeated his mistakes in the last 2 years. And so you are seeing a rapid recovery. This team was left for dead last year because of his misstes. Now, you see a roadmap. Remarkable turnaround without mortgaging the future.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I am sorry but what is a "pimp fake"? Did he shout out that the "HOs were free for the next 15 minutes and the defenders quickly ran off the field, looking for them?

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Are they using the rapid nasal test....I mean, doing that everyday for 4 or 5 months?

They should switch to doing saliva/spit tests, like U of Illinois developed. I do that weekly here at work (U. of Notre Dame) and its stupid easy. Don't eat or drink an hour before, spit 2.5mL of liquid into a 50mL centrifuge tube and hand it off.

They do pooled samples here, to increase how many folks they can test at a time daily (if one sample gets flagged, the pooled group do a nasal swab follow-up). I always get same-day results, about 4-6h after testing.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
They should switch to doing saliva/spit tests, like U of Illinois developed. I do that weekly here at work (U. of Notre Dame) and its stupid easy. Don't eat or drink an hour before, spit 2.5mL of liquid into a 50mL centrifuge tube and hand it off.

They do pooled samples here, to increase how many folks they can test at a time daily (if one sample gets flagged, the pooled group do a nasal swab follow-up). I always get same-day results, about 4-6h after testing.
They have to have quicker results than 4-6 hours though

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
They have to have quicker results than 4-6 hours though
For gameday, yes correct. But that's because of organized delays, the Mi-seq analysis itself takes a few seconds. With a smaller group of testees, it could be done from a mobile testing lab.
The Abbott Labs rapid testers were what Drumpf had in the White House; they don't totally have a perfect false positive track record.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They laud the pass to Byrd but in the very first picture who's the white jersey sitting there to the Right, lounging because he can not crush the QB?
I'll tell you who it is: it's someone that's going to crush some sum'beeches when the season starts lol.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
That's his job and he has been awful where typically the most return for your buck when it comes to drafting players. Great, we get a 3-4 year rental on players that fall off the league cliff after their rookie contracts run out or have gone to other teams and been successful, which is 2. Or worse, players he traded up for are cut or traded. He plays with house money so who cares.

How many trade ups (serious question - 6 ? ) How much draft capital (I have no idea) ? How many have panned out ? (Monty). He appears to have hit a home run finally with Fields, I am more inclined to think that was more Nagy than Pace, going by Pace's history of drafting the wrong players in rounds that an immediate impact can be felt on a roster (rd 1, 2)
Ok, you responded to someone who talked about Pace making mistakes, but at least having some success in later rounds to somewhat offset his many (many, many) mistakes.

So ... what has Nagy done to offset his terrible coaching?

Why do you give Nagy the benefit of the doubt in drafting Fields when Nagy hasn't shown anything yet?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Everyone should be vaccinated, but everyone should also be tested still as obviously vaccinated people can still contract and spread the virus. The test takes all of 10 seconds, they'll be alright.

I think he was complaining about how they are changing the frequency of the tests not the fact he is still subject to tests. The point was they agreed to a testing program and now they are changing it largely due to the unvaccinated.