Trevor Davis

bareness

Liked Posts:
BTW, earlier today I told you a possible way to enjoy this message board but forget what I said, it's too far gone. Certain Moderator's participate in and condone the behavior of about 10 members of this MB. Likely because the are donators. So pretty much they put money over behavior. It's sick.
Thank you for that. I plan to comment to show there are women posters that love the Chicago Bears just as much as the guys do that also have some knowledge about the game.

bareness

Liked Posts:
There are other boards if you google. Just sayin.

But who are we kidding. Them boards are probably just duplicate accounts of members here or basic clones. After all, we are all children of cbmb anyways. Might as well start your own board and color it pink if you dont want dudes whining and treating it like a locker room.
That was not the point. My point was if all this other stuff wasnt going on you probably would have more women posters. I hate pink so no it would not be pink. It just sounds like I hit a nerve.

bareness

Liked Posts:
It was never my intention to turn thread into a back and forth. I just stated my observation. Those that were bothered it just shows I touched a nerve. Who cares lets just talk football period!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was never my intention to turn thread into a back and forth. I just stated my observation. Those that were bothered it just shows I touched a nerve. Who cares lets just talk football period!

Whatever gets you actually posting seems like a win to me. I love me a good lurker and all, but please jump on in. Its going to be a rough couple of months for "football talk" as the entire sporting world is stuck in limbo, so we could use the help.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
let's be honest most of these dudes here ain't got no girl. they need a woman's touch here and there. prepare for incomings since they dont have intimacy in their lives.

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are other boards if you google. Just sayin.

But who are we kidding. Them boards are probably just duplicate accounts of members here or basic clones. After all, we are all children of cbmb anyways. Might as well start your own board and color it pink if you dont want dudes whining and treating it like a locker room.
You think there’s dup accounts?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have been a member since 2014. I personally never comment because most of the main member whine like babies and rest act like this forum is a pissing match between the land of short dick arm chair GM's that wouldn't know how to run a team if they had directions. I do not claim to know either but I dont bitch or whine I just support my team no matter what. So I lay behind the scenes and read the damn ass posts because realistically this is the only viable Bears forum. If I could find another I would because opinions are not respected here. Over the years, I have seen many come for either wanting to know information, providing information, or just providing their own analysis only to get bashed by other well known members. The forum is the ultimate boys club.

How would you know if your opinions are respected here? You’ve made 14 total posts ever including this thread. Post more before judging.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
let's be honest most of these dudes here ain't got no girl. they need a woman's touch here and there. prepare for incomings since they dont have intimacy in their lives.

Happily married for 17 years. Plenty of others here as well. ?‍♂️

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
You think there’s dup accounts?
Oh sure. There are ppl here with multiple alts. Sometimes they talk to and "like" themselves using alts (major issues if u ask me). But then forget to change to log in to a different alt like an idiot, but yeah.

And some ppl post in multiple boards as well. These ppl are fine cuz they use the same ID. They probably just want more football talk.

When I first started posting here I was accused of being someone's alt. Lol

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh sure. There are ppl here with multiple alts. Sometimes they talk to and "like" themselves using alts (major issues if u ask me). But then forget to change to log in to a different alt like an idiot, but yeah.

And some ppl post in multiple boards as well. These ppl are fine cuz they use the same ID. They probably just want more football talk.

When I first started posting here I was accused of being someone's alt. Lol
I am just messing with you. It’s a rabbit hole but Some times I wonder

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Happily married for 17 years. Plenty of others here as well. ?‍♂️
i think i knew something like that about you a few others, for example, you never labelled women like some here do (ex.whores & hoes).
don't forget though, most of us been together on CBMB and CCS for about 20 years now.

bareness

Liked Posts:
How would you know if your opinions are respected here? You’ve made 14 total posts ever including this thread. Post more before judging.
In actuality spy bot man. If you can read, I stated I have seen other well known members bash other members for their opinions nothing regarding my posts but of others who at one time or another posted and got bashed! In addition, I stated I don't post much and provided the very reason in the beginning why I do not period. Furthermore, I agree with you and have started check the recent stats. I mean for goodness sake read what I said instead of coming at me. Its like rather than agreeing or disagreeing with my opinion you rather be short sighted with a condescending comment. I must have it a nerve with you also, which precisely my point.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Afte
i think i knew something like that about you a few others, for example, you never labelled women like some here do (ex.whores & hoes).
don't forget though, most of us been together on CBMB and CCS for about 20 years now.

Yeah, I mean I have a wife and two daughters. I'm guilty of some "guy talk" for sure. I say stuff here I'd never say in public. 100% admit that. But I don't think I say anything THAT over the top.

And that cankle comment that seemed to upset the one lady was an old joke meant for people that have been around here a while. So yeah, a lot of people may not get some of the humor here as some of us go back a ways.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
In actuality spy bot man. If you can read, I stated I have seen other well known members bash other members for their opinions nothing regarding my posts but of others who at one time or another posted and got bashed! In addition, I stated I don't post much and provided the very reason in the beginning why I do not period. Furthermore, I agree with you and have started check the recent stats. I mean for goodness sake read what I said instead of coming at me. Its like rather than agreeing or disagreeing with my opinion you rather be short sighted with a condescending comment. I must have it a nerve with you also, which precisely my point.

You seem upset?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Afte

Yeah, I mean I have a wife and two daughters. I'm guilty of some "guy talk" for sure. I say stuff here I'd never say in public. 100% admit that. But I don't think I say anything THAT over the top.

And that cankle comment that seemed to upset the one lady was an old joke meant for people that have been around here a while. So yeah, a lot of people may not get some of the humor here as some of us go back a ways.
a lot of people may not get some of the humor here as some of us go back a ways.
this was my aim. no doubt we joked a bit, but some others is overboard with it.