Trevor van Rimesdyk's injury

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I checked, no Mozilla. :mad: I guess IE is better than nothing.

You'd be surprised.

I guess it's not entirely useless. I mostly just use it for naked lady videos and keeping an eye on you crazy fucks.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I checked, no Mozilla. :mad: I guess IE is better than nothing.
Lynx? Hell, I'd rather use Compuserve than IE. Unfortunately we're stuck with it at work.

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Sadly IE is far better than the mess that Mozilla has become.....which is not as bad as the hot steaming, reconstituted, poop injected, diarrhea that Flash has become. Flash is so bad of a security risk that I have stripped it from any of the devices I use. And really Google made Flash's beginning of the end by moving YouTube to HTML5 and automatically converting Flash ads to HTML5.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Sadly IE is far better than the mess that Mozilla has become.....which is not as bad as the hot steaming, reconstituted, poop injected, diarrhea that Flash has become. Flash is so bad of a security risk that I have stripped it from any of the devices I use. And really Google made Flash's beginning of the end by moving YouTube to HTML5 and automatically converting Flash ads to HTML5.

Doesn't every website use Flash? How are you able to view any websites and videos online without it?

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love dudes.

Holy fuck do we need a hockey game in here.

Why? You know where to score some ice hockey, D?! I'm jonesing bad! I'll even watch bandy!

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Last edited:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Getting sick of making these threads already.

Q's comments after the game were that he was hurt "pretty bad" and he'll be out for "out for a while," and that it's "tough to say" when he will return.

So none of that sounds good at all.

Neither does that dude's name. He should change it to like......... Tom Jones or something? Who hangs these names on people anyway?

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
TVR played two games this weekend, 0 points and a -1

send him to the ECHL