Triggered:Cutler 6th in NFL history leading comeback wins.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
After reading through all 16 pages of the thread, I think this sentence sums it up best.

Its like saying "John Danks has gotten out of more bases-loaded jams than any other pitcher over the last 10 years"...never coming to the realization that perhaps Danks put himself in more bases-loaded jams than any other pitcher over the last 10 years. Its such a ridiculously simple concept. The CCS Bears forum makes me wonder if things like "group hysteria" actually do exist. It would explain why 500,000 people in Mexico City go and worship water condensation on a window because it looks like the Virgin Mary.

A simpler question would be 'has Jay Cutler lost more games in the last 10 years than any other QB in the NFL?'

So you are 100% against the Comeback wins stat? Or only when it doesn't support your underline narrative?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
8aeae012e04261d0aa7584ee2dcc4610.gif

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why did Brane get banned?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Shouldn't this be moved to the Cutler forum?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Shouldn't this be moved to the Cutler forum?

Only threads that criticize cutler get sent to the graveyard. Threads that are pro-cutty are allowed to flourish 4evs

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can move it if that's what you guys want.

Jechang

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After reading through all 16 pages of the thread, I think this sentence sums it up best.

Its like saying "John Danks has gotten out of more bases-loaded jams than any other pitcher over the last 10 years"...never coming to the realization that perhaps Danks put himself in more bases-loaded jams than any other pitcher over the last 10 years. Its such a ridiculously simple concept. The CCS Bears forum makes me wonder if things like "group hysteria" actually do exist. It would explain why 500,000 people in Mexico City go and worship water condensation on a window because it looks like the Virgin Mary.

A simpler question would be 'has Jay Cutler lost more games in the last 10 years than any other QB in the NFL?'

Does the "John Danks" analogy also apply to Unitas, Brady, Marino, Favre, Tarkenton, Testaverde, Eli, Peyton, Bledsoe, and Montana? Or does it only apply to Cutler?

I agree that # of comeback wins is a very flawed statistic and that doesn't somehow prove that Cutler is a good QB. By most other measures, Cutler is only average at best. But on the other hand, there are plenty of other "average" QBs in league history that haven't made it on to that top 10 list, and over all that time, I don't think Cutler is the only one that has found himself trailing that often after quarters 1-3. I could be wrong, but I'd like to see that statistic.

I don't think Cutler is a good QB. I don't think he is the long term answer for this team. But I do think that when the game is within reach, Cutler has the talent and physical tools to carry the offense down the field in a hurry - and that is something that isn't as common as people might think.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I can move it if that's what you guys want.

Supposedly you guys only keep the negative Cutler threads in the Bears forum

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ikr. It's almost the exact opposite of the narrative you were spewing the other day! Strange times indeed!

Not really. This thread went from positive to negative at page 3. So since I'm a new model how do I move threads?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not really. This thread went from positive to negative at page 3. So since I'm a new model how do I move threads?

Of course it did. Because everything Cutler related is negative. Just one more loss and his win-loss record will be negative too.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Cutler is awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts: