Trubisky Bowl

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still don't understand how this gets daily and no attention to the following year:

Lamar Jackson drafted 32nd lol MVP

In front of him:

Baker Mayfield
Sam Darnold
Josh Rosen
Josh Allen

Trubisky year 2 blows away the top 4 year 2

I wonder if Jets fans think if they had drafted Lamar Jackson he'd be a bust because the Jets would have ruined him, so it's just as well they drafted Darnold.

I wonder if they have a litany of go to excuses for poor QB play.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I wonder if Jets fans think if they had drafted Lamar Jackson he'd be a bust because the Jets would have ruined him, so it's just as well they drafted Darnold.

Lamar Jackson is a very interesting case. I think he'd still be really good, but I doubt he'd be an MVP level candidate had he gone to a much less "creative" and "flexible" team. Teams were already trying to make him a WR and return man coming out of the draft, I don't doubt for a second some old Boomer coach would have done something similar instead of emphasizing his strengths and pure athleticism at the QB position.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Definitely they do that on the 2nd one. How about the other 3 guys.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
probably because this franchise has picked badly every time lol.

Jim Miller and Cutler were both above average QBs or very good ones. Miller had shitty receivers and a good TE. Cutler had "duh"markus webb and a slew of other busted ass o line picks. Chris Williams. Only Kyle long was good.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Jim Miller and Cutler were both above average QBs or very good ones. Miller had shitty receivers and a good TE. Cutler had "duh"markus webb and a slew of other busted ass o line picks. Chris Williams. Only Kyle long was good.

Frank Omiyale. Super Bowl winning Kellen Davis. what a debacle.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

Omg Jim Miller?

?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Because we were never going to draft any of those guys.

This gets attention on here because people want to cry about if's and but's.

Reality check however, If we drafted either of those two poor souls, odds are they would not be anywhere near as good as they are now.

1st rounder Jim McMahon was good. Jim Harbaugh wasn't bad

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

c'mon....cutler. Didn't back Josh McCown outplay him. Chris u know jay was a loser with a bad attitude

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Omg Jim Miller?

?

You clearly think this is basketball where QBs just will their teams to championships.

You are judging him but what was around him? Who?

It was rough times just like it is now.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I wonder if trubisky/pace lovers really believe the nonsense they are spewing or are just being poes.

Urlacher_24

Liked Posts:
oh I was talking bout strictly drafting qbs.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
You clearly think this is basketball where QBs just will their teams to championships.

You are judging him but what was around him? Who?

It was rough times just like it is now.

True, it was like it is now. Awesome defense carrying a bad offense and QB.

Back when running the football was way more important, that defense was stout against the run. Ted Washington & Keith Traylor at DT. In a nutshell that's why that team made the playoffs.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Why idiots from other fanbases come here and start threads to gloat is beyond me. I wouldn't even go to a Packers forum to gloat(if we ever beat them again). It's honestly a sign that you lead a sad fucking life. Lol.