Trubisky Calls Out Offense After Win

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Start at 3:20 mark....Nagy is the problem
That was actually pretty stupid. His solution isn't anything about the passing game, it just "let Mitch run a lot".

Not to mention the stupidity of saying the hip injury was fake. Guess he didn't watch this past game with Trubisky literally limping back to the huddle...

"He was a probowler last year, like Mahomes and Watson" LOL!

"They threw too much at Trubisky to handle". Here's a thought...maybe Trubisky can't handle a NFL offense...

Yes, he was a 2nd overall pick. Appears these guys have never heard of a bust before. "He's a 2nd overall pick, so hr must be good!" ?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I suggest not throwing int's in the endzone. How is that? I really don't care where a defender is or where the receiver is, just don't throw it to the wrong Jersey. And, the defender was no where near the Wide Out, wasn't even his man.
U do realize the defender jumped like 5+ feet in the air fully extended to catch that... You can see the path of the ball being intended for the back of the endzone....

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
I suggest not throwing int's in the endzone. How is that? I really don't care where a defender is or where the receiver is, just don't throw it to the wrong Jersey. And, the defender was no where near the Wide Out, wasn't even his man.
Exactly. You think Robinson should have been 7 yards away from Miller so HIS man could pick it off after Miller beat his man? WTF is Mitch supposed to do? See if Miller beats his man and then look to see if another Bear is in the area along with his defender? Wow you have a great understanding of football.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Dipshit: If he had tried to throw the ball any further (to get it over Ogletree) it would've been out of the back of the endzone. Have you heard of these things called, "boundaries?"

Or did you not see that Ogletree had to leap to pick it off?

Dipshit: If he throws the ball high the receiver can either leap for the TD or it goes over his head out of harm's way. Have you ever heard of this idea calling "throwing it away out of bounds"?

Or did you not know that an incompletion is less damaging than an interception?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Leno had 2 good seasons, massie should of been replaced last year.

He had two adequate seasons. His metrics were actually pretty bad but people ignored it because they hate PFF or anything that doesn't fit their narrative. Leno has always been a mediocre to below average left tackle. He just was unusually lucky in that a ton of his pressures did not result in sacks. He has now regressed back to his mean ie his luck has run out.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Trubs threw high. If Miller was suppose to run that route 2 yards less deep then ball would have been even higher than it was so not sure it absolves Trubs completely.

Also it is week 12. Is this the first time he running this route all year? Sounds pretty late in game to still be fucking up. Nagy sounds soft as fuck.
Ball was high and wide to the outside, where Miller should have been if he had bent the route 2 yards earlier. Yes he would have had to reach up or jump to catch it, but that is a timing route, which requires precision and trust from the QB. Just curious about how many times Mitch has shut up and taken one for his teammate. Maybe that's why there is not a whole lot of internal grumbling, maybe they all see him going all Spock, “The Needs of the Many Outweigh the Needs of the Few.”

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ball was high and wide to the outside, where Miller should have been if he had bent the route 2 yards earlier. Yes he would have had to reach up or jump to catch it, but that is a timing route, which requires precision and trust from the QB. Just curious about how many times Mitch has shut up and taken one for his teammate. Maybe that's why there is not a whole lot of internal grumbling, maybe they all see him going all Spock, “The Needs of the Many Outweigh the Needs of the Few.”

Hard to really tell how high it would have been but I am sure there have been plenty of fucked up routes. I am also sure Trubs has been terribly inaccurate. This whole offense is shit from the coaches to the OL to the RBs to the TEs to the WRs to the QB. The only guy that hasn't really been shit is ARob who unfortunately lacks explosion.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
He had two adequate seasons. His metrics were actually pretty bad but people ignored it because they hate PFF or anything that doesn't fit their narrative. Leno has always been a mediocre to below average left tackle. He just was unusually lucky in that a ton of his pressures did not result in sacks. He has now regressed back to his mean ie his luck has run out.
He was top 5 for a while last season started to suck assss 3/4th into the season.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He was top 5 for a while last season started to suck assss 3/4th into the season.

He was 48th among Tackles in 2015 and 37th in 2016. He got his extension prior to 2017 season. Fact is there was no need to sign him to an extension early. He was a late round pick that played decently but was nothing special. Granted he shot up to 14th and 18th in 2017 and 2018 but now is sitting at 79 this year so I guess you could say you got 2 decent years out of him.

Look at the Pats. They sign legit stars and they let their average players walk and just replace them because they are average. You find guys that fit the system, you squeeze as much out of them as you can and then you rinse and repeat. Overpaying for mediocre talent is going to cost you in the end and the bill is just now coming due. There was nothing in his game that suggested elite or dominant traits to gamble on.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH; IT’S THE SLOPPINESS, THE MISTAKES, EVERYTHING. IT HAS TO STOP. WE’VE GOT TO GET BETTER AS AN OFFENSE. WE HAVE TOO MUCH TALENT AND WE’RE WASTING IT BECAUSE WE’RE HURTING OURSELVES. SO WE’VE JUST GOT TO BE BETTER, AND IF EVERYBODY DOES THEIR JOB, I THINK WE’LL BE FINE AND I THINK THAT’S WHAT YOU SEE IN THE THIRD QUARTER COMING OUT.”

Lol what talent is he talking about. I see very little offensive talent on the O-line, at RB, TE, or at the WR position, and ole Mitch hasn't exactly been a shining star out there.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was actually pretty stupid. His solution isn't anything about the passing game, it just "let Mitch run a lot".

Not to mention the stupidity of saying the hip injury was fake. Guess he didn't watch this past game with Trubisky literally limping back to the huddle...

"He was a probowler last year, like Mahomes and Watson" LOL!

"They threw too much at Trubisky to handle". Here's a thought...maybe Trubisky can't handle a NFL offense...

Yes, he was a 2nd overall pick. Appears these guys have never heard of a bust before. "He's a 2nd overall pick, so hr must be good!" ?
Actually he is saying he is not playing him to his strengths..