2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The fans sacrificed a lot? What, exactly? I wasted a couple of hours on Sunday last year and the year before until I realized that the Bears were crap and could be ignored for another season. If anything, they gave me back three hours every Sunday. :)

Not really much of a fan I see, that is why you don't get it

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's all on ownership? How about the people ownership paid alotta money to fix things? Like, for instance, the guy who received one of the most undeserved extensions in the history of sports this offseason in the midst of 14-and-34? . . .

. . . The McCaskeys are an easy target - put the focus where it belongs - on the operations center of the franchise: the GM. Until Snails produces, he's a loser. 14-and-34 says so . . .

Shutup already, it's getting old, really old. you are clueless on how a rebuild works and clueless on how this entire roster had to be turned over.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They talked with him at the facilities yesterday on NFL Network and i loved how he said he's shutdown all of his social media accounts and not only for the OTA's and training camp but for the entire season so he can 100% focus on this team and offense.

https://twitter.com/StaceyDales/status/1004541210629992449

Did anyone notice in this interview in this link i posted that when Trubs was done and got up and left the interview the back of his shirt said War Daddy on it? Lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Shutup already, it's getting old, really old. you are clueless on how a rebuild works and clueless on how this entire roster had to be turned over.

Many on here are clueless of those things but they're all shockingly coming around lately now that they see this team coming together and with plenty of weapons and talent on both sides of the ball.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
War Daddy

It is an inmate slang term for a pimp in a male prison; one who sets up sexual liaisons, just like a pimp on the streets does. The opposite of a sugar daddy.

Hey, I am looking for a war daddy." Do you know of any in here?

And you know this because?....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
War Daddy

It is an inmate slang term for a pimp in a male prison; one who sets up sexual liaisons, just like a pimp on the streets does. The opposite of a sugar daddy.
Wrong regime.
Hey, I am looking for a war daddy." Do you know of any in here?

199mhdjnywpbnjpg.jpg