Trubisky has to be compared to rookies also

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
WTF snow trubisky is being compared to current rookies? Why did the bears draft a project if mahomes was more mature and had better mechanics and footwork? I thought he was the project?

He already sat for a whole year and worked with Nagy??!! Can we give Mitch a little time Jesus Christ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Love Rosen ,not sure he can stay healthy . But who knew Mack would fall in our lap?

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
If we had a legitimate QB we would be contenders NOW. This kid needs to get up to speed fast. We can't wait 4-5 years. Our window starts now, imo.

framesh1ft

Liked Posts:
The entire point ppl are somehow missing is that almost everyone was saying 2017 was not a good QB class. Pace decided to trade up for Trubisky when he should have waited to draft a 2018 QB. That's my point. I can not believe how hard this is to understand for some of the idiots on this board.

Edit: Mahomes at least had enticing TRAITS he would have been worth taking a flyer on if Pace really wanted to gamble. I don't know what the hell he saw in Trubisky. He has no desirable traits. He's a locked legged inaccurate thrower with an average arm. His best trait is throwing on the run and his scrambling. Yikes.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Trubisky reminds me of Steve young in his first couple of seasons

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The entire point ppl are somehow missing is that almost everyone was saying 2017 was not a good QB class. Pace decided to trade up for Trubisky when he should have waited to draft a 2018 QB. That's my point. I can not believe how hard this is to understand for some of the idiots on this board.

Edit: Mahomes at least had enticing TRAITS he would have been worth taking a flyer on if Pace really wanted to gamble. I don't know what the hell he saw in Trubisky. He has no desirable traits. He's a locked legged inaccurate thrower with an average arm. His best trait is throwing on the run and his scrambling. Yikes.

So what is your point? What do you want people to say? Do you want something to be done?

No matter what anyone here does or says, Trubisky is still going to be our QB next week. And what happens if Nagy's press conference on Thursday/Friday, he comes out and says, "Mitch has had his best week of practice yet!" Oh nooooo! He's going to be the QB of the Bears for at least the rest of this season. I think you should come to terms with that.

Here is my suggestion. Watch Bears games. Hope that Trubisky, Nagy, this offense, and all the new pieces grow, improve, mature, etc. and get better every week. There are likely going to be hurdles and challenges and adversity along the way. At times they may even take a step back. And then the hope is, that after taking a step back, they realize it. Pinpoint it. Fix it. And then are able to take two steps forward. And that all leads to competent and competitive football. And we can finally become contenders.

If you can't do that, maybe start a Livejournal. There you can pour your feelings out and express yourself. it could be really cathartic for you. Good luck!

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Trubisky most of all needs to learn how to stand in the pocket, he's far too quick to start scrambling as soon as he feels any kind of presence around him. Everything else should start to fall into place from there, he does have an arm but he hardly ever throws from a solid base. Right now he's not good enough to win games for us, its hard to dispute that. Just have to be patient and hope he improves.

mecha

Liked Posts:
he has shit mechanics, it was pointed out during the game. when his feet are set right, he makes better throws. also I thought we were over this whole "draft a QB next year" thing. I thought that was pretty well exhausted when MAKO MITCH was drafted, and "Pace got his guy!" if that's the metric you want to go by, then just never draft a QB, just keep waiting until next year.

the reality is other teams acquired other QBs last year that are much further ahead than Mitchell. he was a project QB that Pace gave away the fucking house to obtain. I still disagree with what he gave up to move up to #2. the other notion that Pace was allowed to do that to "get his guy" is also fucking stupid.

much like the premise of this thread.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can we all just calm down and give dear sweet Mitchell a few more decades?

You’re post is stating that the Bears have already given Mitch at least one decade. It should’ve read “dear sweet Mitchell a few decades”.

You have the patience of a tot.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:

I read an NFL GM who said that Trubisky was the best prospect since Andrew Luck

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd be happy with judging him against Rosen then because I think he'll be the best out of this class and he went 11. As I said previously, it'll probably be a while b4 Rosen can show how good he is considering Arizona is an apocalyptic team.

WTF with all the compares anyway. Judge him on his own and don't decide what he is until we know. Who gives a shit about the other QBs right now. We don't know what any of their careers will be at this time.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
How many rookie years does sweetcheeks Trubisky get?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
WTF with all the compares anyway. Judge him on his own and don't decide what he is until we know. Who gives a shit about the other QBs right now. We don't know what any of their careers will be at this time.

agreed I have a couple attorneys in my family, as one of my sisters says...getting A's in law school has zero bearing on whether you've actually got game in real life as an attorney.....college is gone and what they are is what they are.

I think everyone should remember the RG3 lesson, remember his first 8 games when he became the anointed one and now is a career backup?

I also remember Drew Brees not looking so hot his first few go rounds and now he's a sure HOF.

It's a mixed bag for me, Mitch made that ridiculous throw to cohen ...and then misses on the 8 yarder to a wide open Howard

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
What in the world is OP talking about? This a joke?

How did this thread gain traction? It borders on non sensical.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:

So because of that Mitch gets to be compared with rookies? What are you talking about? Am I being taken here? Your logic makes no sense.