Trubisky is a bust

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Trubisky: 8/16 113 yd 1 td 0 int 94.0 rat

And this is against a tough Raven's defense on the road, no receiving corps, and with a huge pass on 3rd and forever to set up a field goal for the win in overtime.

The Bears weren't relying on Trubisky to throw 3 touchdowns this game, that's why he had just 16 pass attempts. Trubisky did what he was asked, won the game, and this thread couldn't look more Special person right now.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Everyone report OP and maybe mods will get off their ass and do some work on this forum for once

fuck this disliking/red bar bullshit. Start banning the trolls

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I won't even touch this one

Meh

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed. I think we are seeing why Trubs is a 1 year college starter. the guy couldn't unseat a QB who wasn't even drafted in the NFL.

Bears picked the wrong guy again. Deshaun Watson is going to haunt the Bears "what if" for the next decade.
Why the fuck are you on this message board anyways. Do you piss in your cereal every morning or something, I can't image having such a shitty disposition every fucking minute of my life. Man up, pull on the tampon string and stop being such a fucking cunt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
You do realize the Bears won this game because of Trubisky (and largely Howard), right?

The coaching staff kept Trubs on a short leash, and while yes, he had a fumble, he also had a strong TD that Glennon can’t do, and is the reason the Bears got in field goal range at the end.

Two games in, what the stats show are that the coaching staff has not let him loose, for better or worse. But we can also tell that he’s NOT a bust.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If we just get Jay some weapons and an Oline....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If he doesn't work out Bears football will be hard to watch for the next 5-10 years. Pace won't draft another QB in his tenure. I'm going to be a fan boy on this one and hope he works out.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
It's the same weapons Osweiler had last season. And the scrub QB Watson unseated this year in week 2. btw, last year the Texans were the 2nd lowest scoring offense in the AFC. The ONLY thing that has changed is the QB.

DeShaun Watson is going to haunt the Bears for the next decade.

So in reality, all you've "proven" is that Watson is better than Osweiller. Okayyyyy

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People need to take into account that the Ravens have an elite secondary. Smith, Weddle and Jefferson are all pro bowl type players. Marlon Humphrey is a 1st round pick. And this stacked secondary was going up against guys straight off the practice squad.

I was actually impressed that Trubisky showed so much patience and didn’t force the ball.

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
And you can be sure of that after Trubisky having two starts? Watson has actual non practice squad WR's to throw to. Watson is great man don't get me wrong but shouldn't we wait and see ?

swz01

Liked Posts:
It's the same weapons Osweiler had last season. And the scrub QB Watson unseated this year in week 2. btw, last year the Texans were the 2nd lowest scoring offense in the AFC. The ONLY thing that has changed is the QB.

DeShaun Watson is going to haunt the Bears for the next decade.

Oswelier, you mean the same guy who was traded for and got cut by the Browns who got beat out by Kizer, who threw 9 picks in 5 games and is now riding the bench? Sounds like Oswelier is a really great QB man! Great point /sarc

Toast88

Liked Posts:
How Watson does is irrelevant to how Trubisky does. Both are independent of each other.

It’s also worth noting they’re on different teams. Watson may end up being the better QB, but damn guys, of all the reasons to bring the pitchforks out...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
SEaQoGa.gif

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
3 reasons explains it. 1. Trubs has played two top defenses and he will be better for it. 2. Bears are limiting Trubs and should for now. 3. Our WRs are as bad as it looks.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
She should have swallowed.
People need to take into account that the Ravens have an elite secondary. Smith, Weddle and Jefferson are all pro bowl type players. Marlon Humphrey is a 1st round pick. And this stacked secondary was going up against guys straight off the practice squad.

I was actually impressed that Trubisky showed so much patience and didn’t force the ball.

Right. Mitch threw one bad ball to Sims early in the game that slipped off his hand. Lots of throw aways instead of forcing it and the staff putting him in horrible positions on obvious passing downs, constant 3rd and longs. He's the 1st rookie QB to beat Harbaugh's Ravens. He was told to not force it and he didn't, nobody was open and he threw away the ball instead of the game. The plan was to not put the game on his back because of that D that turns rookie QBs to dust.

I get it but I hated that they didn't run some early down play action in the game. The early play calling sucked but it was a little more consistent in the 2nd 1/2. I was disappointed that we didn't have some sort of rub plays etc to free up a catcher at critical points but all's well that ends well. The sacks he took weren't on him and he didn't hold the ball too long on them. He didn't make one poor decision the entire game and rose to the occasion when the staff removed the governor.

WTF do people want from him? To disobey his coaches and make it up on the field against that D? For somebody that understands what actually happened today, it was extremely encouraging to see that much maturity in a 2nd start against that D. That and a special play at the end when it was time to make one.

I made a fucking thread about some of this before the game. I think the staff was a bit too extreme on their playcalling bias but it was an obvious format to follow for this game.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
If you idiots would quit replying to the shit posters this place would be better off for it... instead you take the bait every time.

Pro tip: Just because someone starts a thread doesn't mean you have to reply..