Trubisky posts photo of him on scooter

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
A few days ago Trubisky posted a photo of him on one of those damn scooters and said he’s going to ride it around training camp. What a bastard. Once again instead of spending the offseason trying to be a better human and quarterback like Mahomes and Watson are he is pulling nonsense like this. It’s going to be a long season if this bum doesn’t shape up.

74E3DFB0-B060-4F2F-A17A-9EA7BF7FEF2E.jpeg

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A few days ago Trubisky posted a photo of him on one of those damn scooters and said he’s going to ride it around training camp. What a bastard. Once again instead of spending the offseason trying to be a better human and quarterback like Mahomes and Watson are he is pulling nonsense like this. It’s going to be a long season if this bum doesn’t shape up.

View attachment 2206
You ever been on one of them scoots? I rode them in Omaha a few weeks ago. Pretty fun. Hopefully Trubisky can pick up more scooter endorsements so he doesn't rape the Bears in contract negotiations.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You ever been on one of them scoots? I rode them in Omaha a few weeks ago. Pretty fun. Hopefully Trubisky can pick up more scooter endorsements so he doesn't rape the Bears in contract negotiations.

That’s great but it’s not something an NFL QB (or someone masquerading was one in this situation) should be doing.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP left out how badly Trubisky got trolled all over the Twitterverse over this pic with the charge being led by the worst Sports Writer in the history of Sports Writing....

Screenshot_2019-07-16-22-06-24~2.png
Screenshot_2019-07-16-22-07-31~2.png
Screenshot_2019-07-16-22-09-16~2.png
Screenshot_2019-07-16-22-11-12~2.png

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
OP left out how badly Trubisky got trolled all over the Twitterverse over this pic with the charge being led by the worst Sports Writer in the history of Sports Writing....

I really don't want to agree with this ass hat, on anything. Damn you Vu!

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Oh the standard "if he got injured on that, doing that, with that" line.

People act like professional athletes getting injured with shit that doesn't injure the average person and isn't inherently dangerous is common place. If Mitch got injured on a scooter if have the same reaction as him getting injured by falling off a bicycle, or infinitely more likely, getting injured in a car accident... Oh well, yeah it blows, but that's life.

It's not like he's running around shooting off fireworks.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
How can someone possibly get hurt during a photo shoot? Now if he was riding one out and about that’s another thing.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
How can someone possibly get hurt during a photo shoot? Now if he was riding one out and about that’s another thing.

He literally said he’s going to ride this thing around at training camp. Which probably means he is practicing riding it around now (instead of practicing how to throw a football). Can you not read?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He literally said he’s going to ride this thing around at training camp. Which probably means he is practicing riding it around now (instead of practicing how to throw a football). Can you not read?
Sigh. You’re bitching about something that “probably” is happening right now instead of actually knowing it’s happening. You also have no reason to believe he’s not been practicing throwing. Your act is getting old.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Never heard someone getting hurt riding a scooter. The guys a pro athlete, I'm pretty sure riding a scooter is one of the least physically demanding things he did that day
They got these things in Arizona, myself and every drunk out at night be rolling like a boss on these things.
Only bad thing is that nobody should just fly out onto the street close to the intersections at night, almost ran three dumbass kids over once while driving a land rover..could of crushed them kids and my fucking soul.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What about all those GB Packers riding bicycles to training camp with kids? ?

So long as he's not around crowds, traffic, or rough slick/gravel terrain on that thing, I'd figure the risk is minimal. Less risk than driving in Chi-town traffic that is. He supposed to bubble wrap & helicopter to/from practice?

I get the concern, but we don't have the full story. Meh.

BTW - did he ever upgrade from that old beater Toyota?? Might be wise to get a tank SUV like the other pros for safety if not bling status (which he's seemingly not about).