Trubisky says "This is my team"

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Its been pretty clear, last year it was oh, shit, we have to play Daniels if he gets hurt. So Mitch was told to be careful, no risks, play from the pocket. I am pretty sure if we had Maholmes here, they would have told him the same thing. Either way, Foles has never been a good starter. He puts on the superman cape after the GM's boy toy gets hurt or shits the bed.

As far as the difference this is costing us, what is it 2 million more than Daniels? Foles base is 7 million for a competent superbackup who gains from watching mistakes and avoids them. When he is the starter, the mistakes are his.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
And sadly, if the D does what we think it is capable of, all the O needs to do is improve... a bit and the Bears are playoff bound. And I'm not convinced Mitch can do even this.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Glennon knew better. Anytime you're playing behind a 1st rounder.....you are on borrowed time
He said it was his year. Since he was paid that much money it makes sense why he thought that. He was just terrible, so he gave it away.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
He said it was his year. Since he was paid that much money it makes sense why he thought that. He was just terrible, so he gave it away.

Glennon said it was his last year?? Coz, he's still playing..... On May 12, 2020, Glennon signed with the Jacksonville Jaguars

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Its been pretty clear, last year it was oh, shit, we have to play Daniels if he gets hurt. So Mitch was told to be careful, no risks, play from the pocket. I am pretty sure if we had Maholmes here, they would have told him the same thing. Either way, Foles has never been a good starter. He puts on the superman cape after the GM's boy toy gets hurt or shits the bed.

As far as the difference this is costing us, what is it 2 million more than Daniels? Foles base is 7 million for a competent superbackup who gains from watching mistakes and avoids them. When he is the starter, the mistakes are his.
As far as the difference this is costing us, what is it 2 million more than Daniels?

It's like that now, because they don't want people to change the channel when Mitch gets hurt but now we have MICTHELL. I'm not sure what EGO Mitchell will do tho.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

Anotheridiot is not anotheridiot? What sense does this make.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It's all part of the plan. Slack until they can't force a 5th year on your contract. Light it up so they have to pay.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
This guy needs to grow a dick. It’s time to be a man and step the fuck up. Get pissed at least once!! If you fail, that’s fine, but go down swinging!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Here's the actual interview if you missed it yesterday:

the man in the arena?

eta; yup it is, The Man in the Arena..BOYS and GIRLS! we are going to thee fucken superbowl with Mitchell.
81QyivyDRKL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
the man in the arena?

eta; yup it is, The Man in the Arena..BOYS and GIRLS! we are going to thee fucken superbowl with Mitchell.
81QyivyDRKL._SL1500_.jpg

Lol....I wondered what that was...kinda edgy for Trubisky to have that poster back there during an interview.