Trubisky to Steelers

Bust

Liked Posts:
<I never got the hate from the fanbase . . .>

It all started on draft day. I remember watching the draft and hearing the Bears move up one slot . . . then when his name was called was like WUT DUH FOOK! Then Ryan Pace spoke highly of him driving his beater car . . . ugh

It appears I wasn't the only one . . .

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rudolph is garbage..I watch the Steelers whenever I can because if I wasn't born a Bears fan, I would have been a Steeler fan. Trubisky should beat him out for the starter
Just curious, about being born a fan of one team, but if you weren't, you'd be another team's fan? Like, are u saying that if you were adopted you'd be adopted by steelers fan parents? Or did your mom cheat on your dad with a Steelers fan, but it turned out he wasn't the father? How does this thing work?

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
As a Bears fan, of course I know the feeling and trepidation that Tomlin will get the best out of Trub and he'll be a winner there, making us and Nagy and Pace look like utter morons.

And I think Nagy as a coach was/is a moron but more to the point I can't ever believe Mitch will all of a sudden wake up and find the accuracy that will enable him to avoid interceptions or the poise that will enable him to make good decisions.

I just don't see that guy every attaining that, especially the former. Ever.

msadows

Liked Posts:

I'm really hoping its a heel angle you are trying to pull right now, cause otherwise this is cringe.

Mitch didn't pick himself #2 overall here. Sure, he's limited, but he was not a distraction and by all accounts was a professional here. The dude was not the quarterback pace promissed him to be but there is no reason someone should not be happy for a good human being continuing to pursue their dreams.

TL;DR You're the reason mitch turned off all those TV's

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm really hoping its a heel angle you are trying to pull right now, cause otherwise this is cringe.

Mitch didn't pick himself #2 overall here. Sure, he's limited, but he was not a distraction and by all accounts was a professional here. The dude was not the quarterback pace promissed him to be but there is no reason someone should not be happy for a good human being continuing to pursue their dreams.

You're the reason Mitch turn off all those TVs. We give Mitch shit because of posters like you, who acted like insufferable twats week after week because we all were telling you he wasn't good but you couldn't handle it. You still cant.

Talk about cringe. Fn guy spends years talking shit to me, only to regurgitate the things i say once Mitch is gone. Sorry i was right. Happens.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

The hate comes from smug fuckers like you that defended his play and defended pace for the pick.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The hate comes from smug fuckers like you that defended his play and defended pace for the pick.

I'm sorry he wasn't a good quarterback. Maybe you need another hobby if he matters that much to you?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch has limited ability and football IQ no matter how you spin it.
How do you know this about football IQ? Besides deep accuracy what is limited?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Obviously, when I say the Steelers regret it (if they gave him 15 million a year) I mean eventually regret it. The point of that sentence is that the money at this point is not confirmed so that could change my assessment and/or expectations.

I wouldn't say obviously here where people think their draft predictions are fact and they know exactly what play was called and which players did the wrong thing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say obviously here where people think their draft predictions are fact and they know exactly what play was called and which players did the wrong thing.
-guy who blamed everyone but Mitch

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
<I never got the hate from the fanbase . . .>

It all started on draft day. I remember watching the draft and hearing the Bears move up one slot . . . then when his name was called was like WUT DUH FOOK! Then Ryan Pace spoke highly of him driving his beater car . . . ugh

It appears I wasn't the only one . . .
Regarding the hate of the fan base:
2 things:
1. Watson had just destroyed an Alabama team that was previously thought unbeatable to win the National Championship - and the whole world saw it… while, outside of hardcore college football junkies, Mitch was unknown, and
2. Word circulated the day of the draft that Mitch no longer wanted to be called “Mitch” but insisted on being called, “Mitchell”.

Those two things alone made Trubisky unfavorable to Chicagoans before he ever took a snap. He was considered a “reach” by many who thought Watson was the better player. And you can be many things in Chicago but soft, prissy or pretentious are not some of them. This is a city that prides itself on toughness and being down to earth. Mitch’s insistence on being called “Mitchell” while becoming a Millionaire, rubbed some people the wrong way — rightly or wrongly — just stating facts. For me personally, I did not care. He could call himself “King” for all I care just so long as he wins games… but many others did not feel that way. It was a bad PR move and, in retrospect, something his management team probably should have rolled out at some other time other than on draft day.

That said, if Mitch had been good and won games, this city would have loved him. Period. Let me repeat, THIS CITY WOULD HAVE LOVED HIM! It’s not where you start here but how you progress and where you finish. He had the power to write a different narrative for his time here, and whether you want to blame coaching or whatever, it just never happened.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hahaha @tcmtrinity is so mad. Journeyman qb and he’s been in the league 5 years

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You’re an insufferable hack with no life. Celebrate with your parents. They still love you. Hold them close. you
They're dead and with your imaginary savior, Jesus Christ. Mitch aint shit. Get over it, loser.

I just remembered, you're the bicycle guy. Sooo mad ahahahaha. Go get a real workout, weakling.