Trubisky will throw 3+ TDs and run 50+ yards against the Cowboys

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
remember when the jock holder played the cowboys and threw for 500 yards a few years ago? Then the team went back to Cutler?
I guess it would not be impossible for Mitch to do it.

Still remember that amazing catch by Alshon Jeffery.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He only rediscovered mojo vs. bad teams like the guy who can pick up chicks at a bar in backwoods AL; he is no stud yet. I think he struggles to get to 60 rating this Thursday.

Sean Lee destroys Nagy's feeble attempts at running and DAL D - while not generating a pass rush per se - will take away Mitch's first read and use delay blitz to frustrate the mole-eyed one.

Hitting checkdowns all night long, the script gets flipped in CCS and the usual suspects hate him or excuse him. Bears turn no corner here. Insert obligatory hope I am wrong.

Sean Lee will be lucky to get through the game without getting injured again.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
It won't happen. He will most likely disappoint with 60% completion, under 200 yards and only 1td and 2 picks.

His stat line will look more like...63% comp, 190 yds passing, 1 TD, 2 INTs

Yep. Trubisky is playing a good team, so he'll do nothing for a couple of quarters - probably the whole 2nd & 3rd - and score a TD or less.

Madden

Liked Posts:
I wish but I'm not seeing it. Mitch really only performs against bad teams. 9 of his 13 TD's have come against the Lions and Redskins. Cowboys defense ranked 8th in passing yards allowed so fully expecting Mitch to revert back into his sucky ways against decent teams. 0 to 1 TD, 175 yards is about what I expect.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Sean Lee will be lucky to get through the game without getting injured again.

womp womp?

Dallas media is crucifying the defense but they did pretty well against Bills rushing holding Singletary to 2.8 YPC and Gore to 1.2 YPC. That got all out of whack when Josh Allen ran though (also on that big 26 yarder by Singletary thanks to great zone blocking from their better O-line).

But Lee will be injured because that's his "thing"?

Anyway, if that makes you feel confident I guess, good for you.

Even if Lee DID get injured, Mitch won't hardly run anymore and this O-line with Montgomery had a good game vs. DET but they aren't as good as BUF O-line and I have no confidence in their ability nor commitment to do it in the first place.

Last edited:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I do not really care if we win these games.

This team has some pretty deep issues that an offseason and some personnel moves are needed to fix.

I just want to see general offensive competence and for people to know what the hell they are doing. These last 4 games are about getting a little mojo going into the offseason.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Wish he would, but way more likely its 180 yards on 25/38 with 1 TD and 4 sacks.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I would take competitive offensive loses over grinding out defensive wins.

They are not making the playoffs. We need to see a viable offense for 2020 when they may have a chance.

I will take 1-3 if Mitch looks good and the offense looks competent.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would take competitive offensive loses over grinding out defensive wins.

They are not making the playoffs. We need to see a viable offense for 2020 when they may have a chance.

I will take 1-3 if Mitch looks good and the offense looks competent.

You would prefer defensive regression and offensive production and losing as opposed to offensive struggles, defensive strength and victories. Interesting.

Losing with the offense improving is no guarantee the offense will be better next year.

I think most people would prefer winning with a chance at the playoffs. Except for die hard forum generals.

Next year is a different year and what they do right now is not guaranteeing anything next year.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
We're NOT beating the Cowboys...we could barely beat the hapless Detroit Lions.
And barely squeaked out a win against a team on a 8 game losing streak in the giants. I'm hoping they win but they have to better then they've been the past 4 games to win this game.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
They've got about a 1% chance of beating the Cowboys, Packers, Chiefs and Vikings and making the playoffs.

I'm hoping for wins however they come but the damage was done in losses to the Chargers (4-8) and Raiders (6-5). Average teams with one dimensional offenses that have been blown out by playoff teams.

I do think it's important for Pace that they finish with a winning record and that they can point to the arrow pointing up on Trubisky. Given that we are riding with Pace/Nagy/Trubisky in 2020 come what may, I have to keep my fingers crossed for this too.

The offseason presser in January will be heated and I hope Pace gets nailed to the wall over his key failures.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
soldier field 27
cowboys 13

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
City slickers would have a tough time picking up chicks in backwoods AL.
Literally nobody goes to "backwoods AL" to pick up chicks, wtf even is this post...

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You would prefer defensive regression and offensive production and losing as opposed to offensive struggles, defensive strength and victories. Interesting.

Losing with the offense improving is no guarantee the offense will be better next year.

I think most people would prefer winning with a chance at the playoffs. Except for die hard forum generals.

Next year is a different year and what they do right now is not guaranteeing anything next year.
I would take losses over wins, this team is obviously regressing and needs to recoup draft picks that pace has wasted repeatedly.

Part of that regression is the bears are actually sustaining injuries at an NFL average clip, which was literally miraculously not the case last year. Pace will waste more picks, again, as he'll be playing the role of desperate GM again in 2020 on his "last chance" pitch (see trading for Mack and hogtieing himself to Trubs).

To think otherwise is asinine, and frankly not grounded in reality.