Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trubisky is fine as a backup.

That said, if the only reason he's a topic right now is because he's part of some goofy demand from Daboll to come to Chicago, then he can stay in Buffalo. The whole concept of dragging a player around with you is absurd. I suspect the whole rumor is just that.

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch looked damned competent in the preseason game at SF. What did he have, twelve touchdown drives? Was completing actual slant passes, which are illegal for the Bears to run. Did he ever make a first down in the preseason during his time in Chicago?

He might have bumped into an actual coach or two in Buffalo, who knows?

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hear me out. I think the Bears should bring Trubisky back to compete with Fields for the job. Especially, if Daboll gets hired. I see no downside to this at all. Fan favorite too
Its Fields job

Bust

Liked Posts:
Hear me out. I think the Bears should bring Trubisky back to compete with Fields for the job. Especially, if Daboll gets hired. I see no downside to this at all. Fan favorite too

NO to the BALD and FAT dood

Username

Liked Posts:
I wish MT nothing but the best. I hope he gets another shot. No one has succeeded in Nagy’s system. He wasn’t ready anyway and then have to ”learn” from Nagy & Co was too much to ask. I don’t see why he would want to come back to Chicago as a back-up? He can be and is a capable back-up for a team that has talent and good coaching.
Absolutely!! And while were at it, we should bring back all these other players:

Glennon, Daniels, Foles, and Dalton.

Jordan Howard
Anthony Miller
Wimms
Kevin White
Adam Shaheen
Leonard Floyd
Trey Burton
Nick Kwiatkoski
Charles Leno

None of them had a chance to learn under Nagy and were jettisoned too soon. Imagine if everyone of them came back and played to their full potential!!??!! SUPERBOWL!!! DYNASTY!!!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I've got a feeling Trubisky could get a shot to be the starter in Pittsburgh next season.