2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
While its easy to be angry about this loss and say "Mitch sucks" that really is not supported by facts.
He finished the season 21st out of 39 qualifying QBs (1000 passing yards+) with a 93.5 QBR.

That was better than Matt Ryan, Teddy Bridgewater or Jared Goff. Mitch grades out around the 47th percentile of total QBs in the league that saw significant action.

It is really tough to go deep in the playoffs without a top 5 or 6 QB unless you have a great defense. Roethlisberger is sitting at a 94.1 QBR, less than a point higher than Mitch, but sporting a top 3 defense. Completely different story.

Downvote all you want. Stats are stats. Mitch isn't horrible, and he isn't the reason we lost the game. Rodgers putting up a 147.9 QBR on our defense is why we lost. We could never complete in a shootout with GB, our defense had to make plays and they did not.
Stats can lie and the tape never lies. Watch the tape and it tells a different story

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Those stats are over the whole season so even when 4M was doing well. The fact is he sucks as a QB. The short shit works against bad teams.

he was connecting over ten yards the last 4 games. Nagys back yay.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Have ppl been paying attention since early 2018?

In the first year with Nagy, it was obvious to me he had accuracy issues that potentially were unfixable.

Anyone who's watched the game for a decade should have known this.
Weird seeing a certain poster like this post but called me a troll when i would say it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
he was connecting over ten yards the last 4 games. Nagys back yay.

He had the same number of completions of more than 20 air yards against the Pack (2) than he had in the previous 5 games since returning to the starting lineup. That's 2-14.

As for 10-20 yards he has been 22/43 so 51% which is piss poor. Combined that is 24-57 greater than 10 yards which is amateurish.

He is a checkdown champion. Mind you this is against largely bad defenses and he is still garbage beyond 10 yards.

Last edited:

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
He had the same number of completions of more than 20 air yards against the Pack (2) than he had in the previous 5 games since returning to the starting lineup.

He is a checkdown champion.

He was putting up 30+. Feasting on teams. Why go deep? For what?

Medium and short we’re working well from what I saw.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He was putting up 30+. Feasting on teams. Why go deep? For what?

Medium and short we’re working well from what I saw.

Yes it works againt bad teams. The Pack are not a bad team. He was a terrible passer beyond 10 yards. 51% between 10-20 yards is not good.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Yes it works againt bad teams. The Pack are not a bad team. He was a terrible passer beyond 10 yards. 51% between 10-20 yards is not good.

Nagy is the problem there bud. He doesn’t threaten the defense with crossing routes, seam routes or deep ins.

he just can’t playcall. He’s stubborn and insists on calling specific plays repeatedly until they work.

Give it up.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nagy is the problem there bud. He doesn’t threaten the defense with crossing routes, seam routes or deep ins.

he just can’t playcall. He’s stubborn and insists on calling specific plays repeatedly until they work.

Give it up.

Yes unfortunately, Nagy can't complete passes for him too.